• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Battlestar Galactica actress Katee Sackhoff loses Twitter fans for being pro 2a

mikeyp

NES Member
She tweeted on Monday: “On a lighter note since I’ve lost half my followers due to talking about gun safety … the sun is shining and Happy Monday. Love your neighbor today.”

Miss Sackhoff raised a firestorm with the gun-control crowd with the following tweet, in response to a recent media story about a 4-year-old boy who accidentally shot his father.

“Please practice gun safety,” she tweeted. “This is horrible.”

'Battlestar Galactica' actress Katee Sackhoff loses Twitter star power for upholding gun rights - Washington Times

Look what you've done. I had to dig out the password to the twitter account I did not log in for over a year just to follow this actress.

Not that I'll log on into Twitter again this year, but still - worth the effort.

I love her. Google images for Katee Wackhoff ... uhm, ah... Sackhoff, I meant Sackhoff.

My wife asked me what I was looking at and I told her "pictures of a pro 2a actress that is almost as pretty as you"

radaty5e.jpg

jytabahu.jpg

Fraking Starbuck...........

Last edited:
She was in the last season of 24, Freddie Prince's fiance at the start and Jack shoots her in the head fairly cold-blooded by the end.

If I had a Twitter account, I would follow her but... sorry.

There are very few girls that I think short hair looks good on. I've never been a fan of it. She's not one of the ones that look good with it lol. The later seasons when her hair grew out, she looked totally different. Like the pic above? Hot. Short hair? Not so much.

Back
Top Bottom