• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Battlefield Vegas AWESOME

alan226

NES Member
So, I went to Las Vegas with a couple of friends for a few days this week. On a recommendation, we went to a place called Battlefield Vegas. One of the higher rated attractions in Las Vegas

Freaking AWESOME!!!

They have over 400 fully automatic weapons to shoot, everything from WWI to modern weapons. They even have an actual working M134 minigun that shoots 4000 rounds per minute. Call them up, give them your location and they pick you up in a military vehicle and bring you to their location no charge. You pull into their location and their is a large park with a display of actual tanks, armored personel carriers, even a Huey helicopter you can look at and touch. They even have a couple of actual working tanks.

You can go into the main building. Select any one of a dozen or so packages or individual weapons and shoot them on their indoor range. I chose a package that had:
MP5
Colt M4
Uzi
AK47

All full auto.

My buddy chose a package that had:
Uzi
CZ26
Sterling

The other guy shot a suppressed MP5 SD.

Fun place. All of the employees are veterans, really cool guys. They have promotions and discounts including a happy hour, groupon and some other stuff.

Video and pictures are encouraged!

Check out the website and drool....

Last edited:
When I go to Vegas for work my wife never has to worry about me gambling away all my money or blowing it on hookers - I always go to Battlefield Vegas and shoot a couple of machine Guns I haven't tried yet. As you said, absolutely top not people and selection.

Averages about $40 a gun with one magazine. You can get packages for a little less and there are discounts available. For example, their is a groupon now:

$89 for a gun-rental package ($137.99 value)

• T-shirt
  • Humvee transportation
  • 20 rounds with a Glock 17
  • 25 rounds with a full-auto Uzi submachine gun
  • 25 rounds with a full-auto Colt Commando

They also do happy hour for 15% off packages

This is going to be on my list when I go again. I don't gamble or drink so when I went in 2012 I rented a Ferrari F430 for a day. Took it out to the desert and made that engine do what it was meant to do.

It's an experience I recommend for any car nut who has a musical selection on their iPod that requires a certain type of car to fully appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom