Battle Horse knives

Love the looks of the Comanche. I prefer the simple, natural, fist-filling style of the scales...

Comanche%20%2813%29.JPG
Comanche%20%2815%29.JPG
main%20pg-10.jpg

The Scout Platoon might be going on the list to replace my bark river bravo II. The Bark River is nice, and I love the convex grind but, the handle is just not right for me, and the blade is a little long.
main%20pg-07.jpg

This one seems a bit more nimble and would be a do-it-all but, would also probably be the Baton tool.
They're not super fancy but seem very solid. Edge retention seems fine. A little honing after a w/e of use and good as new. (ETA: Their dangler sheaths are nice too)
But, I might ask them to make me something like this instead - with ~5.5" blade.....unless Mr. Spangler jumps in and wants the job.
:)
1.jpg

Last edited:
The Scout Platoon might be going on the list to replace my bark river bravo II. The Bark River is nice, and I love the convex grind but, the handle is just not right for me, and the blade is a little long.
main%20pg-07.jpg

This one seems a bit more nimble and would be a do-it-all but, would also probably be the Baton tool.
They're not super fancy but seem very solid. Edge retention seems fine. A little honing after a w/e of use and good as new. (ETA: Their dangler sheaths are nice too)
But, I might ask them to make me something like this instead - with ~5.5" blade.....unless Mr. Spangler jumps in and wants the job.
:)
1.jpg

Some day if I get back to it.
I might be in the shop soon to finish up some blanks left from the last NES group buy.

haha - surprised you saw the post.
too funny.

I can see how making them is time consuming but, I imagine, very fulfilling/enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom