Batons

Metal can get pretty cold in your car overnight. Try polycarbonate...
This thread seems oddly familiar, huh Cams...? [smile]
moprfipoba__19486.1559490709.jpg

My entire life seems oddly familiar. I was hungover thru most of it so I can’t be entirely sure.

Please refresh my memory of what you’re thinking about?

I had asked if a Monadnock was a good graduation gift for an Academy Recruit, you said something like "40 years ago"... [rofl2]

Batons suck, I took mine off my duty belt as soon as my probationary year was up. Never used it once and still have never had the need for using all while working in one of the busiest districts in my city.

Wooden club, mini bat, fish bat all better choices imo.

Get yourself a long rubber Johnson from the adult store. If you get into any trouble
just start screaming like a silly --- and swinging that thing around.I will bet you it
will work,
Back in the day, I was watching TV and drinking with some band members and a few friends. This girl went to her bedroom, grabbed a pretty big black dildo and smacked my guitar player on the face. I started laughing so she turned around and hit me with it, it hurt, then turned around again and hit my guitar player a few more times. She gave him a black eye.

So, they are effective.

Where can you buy those metal police batons in store.i don’t want to order one on like and get a Nerf. I’m going on a long road trip and I’d like to have something smaller than a baseball bet just in case.
Thanks
Bluefish bat. Compact and hard-hitting. About $7 or so in most bait/tackle shops. Cold Steel's "Special Forces Shovel" is also a good choice. Can be a formidable weapon in an emergency. Of course, Maglites are also effective impact weapons that are legal to possess and carry in all states.

I was just thinking I have my Dad's "Sap" (blackjack) and Iron Claw tucked away somewhere.

Don't care what everyone thinks, the ASP baton is the best. Fits on the belt so you don't have to fumble with it when getting out of the car, and can inflict some serious pain compliance. Proper training is key.

Back
Top Bottom