BassPro has 9mm in stock...

at $.019/rd delivered. 124gr FMJ. 350 rd boxes at $69.99 with free standard delivery.

Ain't great, compared to a few weeks ago, but not bad compared to panic FR prices. According to the website, the Hooksett BP has them in stock at the store.

Just a point out before we go full Mad Max.

Last edited:
at $.019/rd delivered. 124gr FMJ. 350 rd boxes at $69.99 with free standard delivery.

Ain't great, compared to a few weeks ago, but not bad compared to panic FR prices. According to the website, the Hooksett BP has them in stock at the store.

Just a point out before we go full Mad Max.
Good deal for free staters. Or if you have friends in free states to ship the ammo to.

OOS now. I got 3 boxes right before coming on here and seeing this thread. I've been missing the stock daily for about a week. Ever since I decided I wanted to have a little more than 350 on hand. I went out to one of my sheds and soon realized that somewhere along the way during the move to the new house I lost a box with 2K 9mm cases. [banghead] Maybe it is just tucked away somewhere random, but I can't find it for the life of me.

OOS now. I got 3 boxes right before coming on here and seeing this thread. I've been missing the stock daily for about a week. Ever since I decided I wanted to have a little more than 350 on hand. I went out to one of my sheds and soon realized that somewhere along the way during the move to the new house I lost a box with 2K 9mm cases. [banghead] Maybe it is just tucked away somewhere random, but I can't find it for the life of me.
LOL, I told a friend about BassPro having it earlier this morning, and he said he'd order some since he's low.
I just texted him, "wow, it's sold out now, glad you jumped on it." But...he hadn't completed his order yet.

His loss. UPS dropping off some 6.5x55, 9mm, and 22lr for me today...

LOL 22lr was the only thing I was truly stocked up on. I have 10K stored in a gilded box in a locked room w/ an armed guard that has been sitting around since the last shortage. [laugh]

I have around 2K of 5.56 that needs to be put together and 500 rds in mags.

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. I don't know how many follow r/gundeals, but once I notice it was posted there, I figured the run would be on.

I hope someone benefited from the heads-up.

Back
Top Bottom