Bass River USPSA 6-3

Thanks to all the folks at Bass River that put on another great match... The stages were alot of fun and well thought out.

and it even stopped raining before we started and no traffic on the way home

And a congrats to PMD for taking the win at Westfield

Congrats Paul!!!! Way to go!!!

I had to go to the Baptism of my neice so I wasn't there for obvious reasons. I'm back to a normal schedule as of now and will be at Harvard Wed. nights and all matches from here on out unless something major comes up.

Thanks for the Congrats - but I think it's pre mature...

I recall having "No-Shoots" on stage 2 and remember pointing them out to the person scoring. I'll see if they can double check the score sheet.

I must say Westfield did a great job today - they were short RO's and managed to put together 4 stages and a classifier and yes it did rain - hard at times.

Additionally they had results posted within a few hours after the match.

One of these days I need to check out Bass River - sounds like they also put on a good match.

Thanks for the Congrats - but I think it's pre mature...

I recall having "No-Shoots" on stage 2 and remember pointing them out to the person scoring. I'll see if they can double check the score sheet.

I must say Westfield did a great job today - they were short RO's and managed to put together 4 stages and a classifier and yes it did rain - hard at times.

Additionally they had results posted within a few hours after the match.

One of these days I need to check out Bass River - sounds like they also put on a good match.

I'm sure they are holding your NS's for me!
LOL[laugh2]

It was a great match. 2.5 hours long from the first shots till the end. It was nice that the rain held until after the weekend.

Not to pressure our beloved unpaid (but not unappreciated) volunteers, but what is the story with the results? Are they sent by email or posted on uspsa-ne.org?

The results will posted on uspsa-ne.org and sometimes sent out by email also. It usually takes a few day for the results to get tallied. The have alot of procedural to add up for me[sad2]

Back
Top Bottom