Bass river Sunday 6/5

one of these days I'll make it down to Bass for a match...for those that are regulars: any issues with traffic for us non-Cape Codders getting there or back on a match day?

one of these days I'll make it down to Bass for a match...for those that are regulars: any issues with traffic for us non-Cape Codders getting there or back on a match day?

My experience with traffic today was pleasant, to say the least. The match finished early (about noon, I believe) and I left as soon as possible because I had to gas up my truck and I was worried about traffic. I couldn't find a Gulf station in the area (my only credit card) so I just hit the road. Rte 6 was no problem but traffic got a little heavier on Rte 3 north, but still no problem, except for a minor slow down due to an accident.
While 3 was full, traffic still moved at the speed limit or faster, no problem.

Just when I thought I was home free, I ran into the traffic caused by repairs to 93 north of Boston; what a mess! The trip was trouble free and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. The trick is to get started before the tourists begin their migration.

Today was a great match with perfect weather. Even if I got stuck in traffic on the way home I would consider it time well spent. Bass River is one of the prettiest clubs you will find. They are sitting on a beatiful piece of land, its worth the trip just to check the club out.

Back
Top Bottom