• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bass River Steel match

There will be a three stage steel match Feb 3 at Bass River. Last months went pretty smooth and was alot of fun. We will have one in March as well.
$15.00

We MIGHT be holding them on the 5th Sunday of the months with five sundays. To be determined

There will be a three stage steel match Feb 3 at Bass River. Last months went pretty smooth and was alot of fun. We will have one in March as well.
$15.00

We MIGHT be holding them on the 5th Sunday of the months with five sundays. To be determined

Is it going to be knock-down steel, or more like the Steel Challenge format?
Thanks,
-Cuz.

I will be there with my storm, it was fun last time and really gets you pumped up.. Big change from just shooting at paper.

Steel should fall when you shoot it. Anything else is just not normal. Of course, that's just my opinion. I imagine the Steel Challenge Shooting Association would tend to disagree.

-Cuz.

I agree. Falling steel also makes for spectator appeal. Unfortunately, when you are running a large number of shooters through a course of fire static steel is much more efficient.

Back
Top Bottom