• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bass River June 6 Multi gun Match Details

The match will be four stages with distances out to 100 yards. Lots O' fun!!

Fee is $25.00
Start Time is 10 am but safety/shooters meeting is at 9:30.

Stage 1 Pistol/Shotgun max distance 50 feet, 18+/- rounds pistol, 8 bird shot, 2 slug

Stage 2 Pistol/Rifle max distance 75 feet, 22+/- rounds pistol, 22+/- rounds rifle

Stage 3 Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun max distance 75 feet 12+/- pistol, 18+/- rifle, 10 birdshot

Stage 4 Rifle/Shotgun max distance 100 yards, 15+/- rifle (100 yards), 8 slugs (50 yards)

Please contact Tim Kent [email protected] to pre-register as we are capping this to 30 shooters.

I'll list the signed up shooters here:

Bass River crew of 5 - 7 (Tim, Ray, Brian, Pete M, Dick H)
Dan S.
SuperMoto ( There goes the neighborhood...)
Rob C. ( and friend)
Fred W.
Mark Poirer
Matthew Poirer
Jeff Whitehouse
Paige Buckley
Al Senesi
Ken Rueffert
Brent Carlton
Dario Lilli
Alex Borden
Chis Borden
Matt Joe (Golden AK)
Nauset crew of 7 (Rupert, Larry B. Kevin, Jeff P. Mike R. Josh Rego, John Green)
Eric
Jeff Patterson
John

Last edited:
If you have the gear, have the ability to shoot safe and want to have some fun... come on down.

Last edited:
I will be at sea that weekend. [sad2]

I am really upset that I am going to miss this, I have a new M4gery, new shot gun, a 1911 I am almost finish building and a bunch of ammo I have been squirreling away.

Last edited:
This at the Bass River Rod and Gun Club? I really miss that place. Grew up shooting there with my dad who was a member but sadly passed two years ago. May come by if allowed.

A few people had to back out so there are 5 or so extra slots open. We will be setting up Sat afternoon if you want to come down and lend a hand.

Tim

Tim and I were dragging out stuff to shoot at the better part of the afternoon.I dont feature putting it back with out shooting at it first.

Like Brian said... we intend to shoot the match. We set up four stages and will use the famous Ray Gougan rain proof targets. I am in the middle of painting them now... making very small scoring zones.

I am extemely upset now because I am not able to make it to this event.
I normally work 4pm-midnight tomorrow, but my shift got changed to the day shift.

Thanks so much Mittenk for holding a spot for me.

http://www.uspsa-ne.org/results/20100606_bassriver.txt

Scores are up.

Note that I will need some corrections for divisions as well as getting a few USPSA numbers.

Good match with a good group of people.

Sorry about the DQ's. (2) 180 violations, (2) ammo in abandoned gun, (1) AD ((discharged in safe dirrection)) (1) Slug on steel too close.

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions or comments feel free to voice them.

Tim

Damn. that was a close one. Thanks for getting the scores up so quickly.

My only thought on the stages were the tubes on stage 3. just a little to small, they got hit a few times.

Also someone needs to show me how to load a shotgun with slugs and birdshot. It only took me 3 tries to get it right[thinking]

I think Dan S. Uspsa # is L2 maybe L3 [wink]

Damn. that was a close one. Thanks for getting the scores up so quickly.

My only thought on the stages were the tubes on stage 3. just a little to small, they got hit a few times.

Also someone needs to show me how to load a shotgun with slugs and birdshot. It only took me 3 tries to get it right[thinking]

Thanks for the info.

I agree about the too small tubes, consider them laid to rest.

Only three tries loading sounds pretty good... probably why you won!

It's A446 ! The funny thing is, when USPSA started, many of us got anual memberships, in case the orginization didn't make it. Now, I won't give up that number.
Tim, and the Bass River crew, thanks for a great fun match. Not to mention the great weather. Didn't hit rain again till I got out of the 93 tunnel.
Gammon, you should have taken the drive. Temps were around 80 and partly cloudy. Traffic was light on the way north too.

Back
Top Bottom