• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bass River April 6 USPSA match

The match this coming weekend's match will be 5 or 6 stages probably with two classifiers.
Set up is sat afternoon starting at 2.

Anymore info on this?
I looked on the website and there's not much.
I've never shot USPSA and not sure if I'll be able to make it to this one but any info would be appreciated.

You said there would be 2 classifiers, what is that?

Anymore info on this?
I looked on the website and there's not much.
I've never shot USPSA and not sure if I'll be able to make it to this one but any info would be appreciated.

You said there would be 2 classifiers, what is that?

If you can safely operate a handgun in 9mm or larger you can play. You will need a holster for said handgun, mags (the more the better) ammo (probably a minimum of 100 or so, but more is better here as well, 200 will do) mag pouches, and eyes + ears.

Classifiers are short standardized stages used to rank the skills and abilities of USPSA member, sort of like a handicap system. You will not need to be a USPSA member to shoot a local match.

If you can safely operate a handgun in 9mm or larger you can play. You will need a holster for said handgun, mags (the more the better) ammo (probably a minimum of 100 or so, but more is better here as well, 200 will do) mag pouches, and eyes + ears.

Classifiers are short standardized stages used to rank the skills and abilities of USPSA member, sort of like a handicap system. You will not need to be a USPSA member to shoot a local match.

JCV, it's very similar to the way we shot on Friday at MVGC, there might be some small caveats. I do think you will need a real OWB holster though :)

Bass River is very accommodating to newcomers that want to check it out. Tim and crew run good shoots. Give a hand resetting steel and taping targets and people will answer any questions you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom