• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bass River 6-1 USPSA

Thanks to the crew at Bass river for putting on a fun match. great weather and challenging stages made for a fun time. The wife had a great time at her first official USPSA match, she got to meet a lot of nice people and everyone was extremely helpful to her. I think her first classifier was a C [smile] all Alphas. She is very excited for her next match.. Another one sucked into the dark side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmvKZMVrLno

Last edited:
Ok Mike- so we've seen you shoot (damn good at that)... but where are the videos of the newcomer?

Mike,
That didn't look like a classifier. She looked good. Does she have her own gun, now?

99-27 lefty's revenge... first time I had seen that classifier, my kind of classifier, lots of movement.

She has her own gun now, plus she has a crew to load and clean her mags at the match. clean her gun and load her ammo. And pay for it all. I am sponsoring my first shooter[smile]

When the scorers are trying to determine if a hit is a C or a D, leave it to my wife to tell them to give me a D. [sad2] [smile]

That's because she wants to beat you!!! HAHA

Looks like another great match. I missed Westfield because my wife was having contractions. They ended up going away so I went and shot steel at MRA which was fun. I'm pumped and ready for Area 7 in a few days.

How much ammo are you bringing?

Pete

She has her own gun now, plus she has a crew to load and clean her mags at the match. clean her gun and load her ammo. And pay for it all. I am sponsoring my first shooter[smile]

That's too funny. Somehow, I gotta use your wife as a way to inspire my wife to start shooting... I may be forced to wait a couple of years until my kids are old enough to handle a centerfire caliber pistol. Then we can make a Sunday match a "family event"...

-Cuz.

Back
Top Bottom