Bass River 08-05

TY43215

NES Member
Just back from set up. I think we are ready for you. Just watch out for the bikers from the Pan MA Challenge, there may still be some along 6A at that point.

BRING BUG SPRAY. The green heads were ferocious today.

Don't forget the "Adopt a Team" program. Greg is in Afghanistan and the first package will be going out the beginning of September.

Regards,

Thanks to all for a great match, the weather was perfect and I had a lot of fun. However I think I lost a set of keys there, probably where I park my car. Gary can you shoot me an email if anyone found them.
Thanks
Sean

Another great match @ Bass River and another opportunity to help out Greg. There is no better way to spend a Sunday morning.

Last edited:
Gary, I think I lost 9 pieces of 38super brass, spread out over the various ranges. Can you send me an email if you find them?
Honestly, in all seriousness, I had to think this was one of the most fun blaze away at the targets matches I've been to all year. Great job guys.

Gary, I think I lost 9 pieces of 38super brass, spread out over the various ranges. Can you send me an email if you find them?
Honestly, in all seriousness, I had to think this was one of the most fun blaze away at the targets matches I've been to all year. Great job guys.

I have your brass. It will cost ya [smile] You dropped a loaded round too [wink]

Back
Top Bottom