Bass Pro Spite Purchases... Let's support local Gun Shops. Post how your wallet is gonna talk.

I stopped buying all my sporting stuff at BPS a couple of years ago. The few BPS gift cards I had left I was able to use at Cabelas. I hate that BPS bought them.
Now that Holliston Firearms has closed, I need to find another LGS that gets used guns, and reloading supplies. For new, I would probably go to AC Arms in Mendon.

I don't think in the 5-8 years that BPS has been in Foxboro that I've EVER bought either a hunting or shooting item there. Ever.

I've probably spent enough (for my kids, mostly) at the gallery arcade there in 5-8 years to buy a new Glock. LOL. My girls became crack shots from going to BPS.

For new, I would probably go to AC Arms in Mendon.

Just ordered a $1200 handgun from AC Arms. Tony is a friendly guy and even though his shop is small he has some interesting stuff for sale. Will never buy a gun from the big box stores. Need to keep the local guys in business.

Apparently I'm out of the loop. What has BPS done now? (Already know about the Cabela's take over, selection/service/inventory decline etc.) What's new now?

Apparently I'm out of the loop. What has BPS done now? (Already know about the Cabela's take over, selection/service/inventory decline etc.) What's new now?
Was just going to ask this. I thought you meant Dick's Sporting Goods at first. Won't be many places left if you stop shopping everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom