• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bass pro gift card...

So I have a few hundred in bass pro cash and I'm trying to decide on what to spend it on to get the most bang for their buck.
Starting to get into reloading so I could stock up on expendables (bullets, powder, primers).
Buy a cronograph
Buy man cave junk for our new house (closing early april)
Don't need cloths and no guns I'm really interested in rt now....
Discuss....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last fall I received a $200 gift card from BPS, just before the election. I spent it all on primers and powder. As it turned out, Trump won of course, but he isn't going to be the president forever. While I wish could've bought the stuff cheaper elsewhere, it was free money for me. It was fun walking up to the checkouts with five pounds of different kinds of powder and several thousand primers. One thing...BPS doesn't sell bulk packs of primers, which sucks.

BPS CarbonLite rods are on sale this week.

Oh sorry. LOL But they are good rods! $80 ea and I've got $52 worth of BPS points.

I'd look at things you "need" versus things that are "free" but cost less elsewhere. F'rinstance, if you really needed some Carhart pants and purchased them there, but then used your "reloading" money to buy supplies at a better cost, you'll end up with more $ in your pocket.

But BPS is limited on what items you might "need" that are very competitive in price.

Boats. You could buy a boat. ;)

If you absolutely, positively have all the gun cleaning supplies/paper targets/sporting clays you could possibly use....

You could always spend on gifts for other people - shop ahead, avoid the XMas rush

You could also just sell the gift card to someone else and 'cash-out' for something else.

If you absolutely, positively have all the gun cleaning supplies/paper targets/sporting clays you could possibly use....

You could always spend on gifts for other people - shop ahead, avoid the XMas rush

You could also just sell the gift card to someone else and 'cash-out' for something else.

I figure that you would have suggested he buy cameras and a drone.

Back
Top Bottom