Bass Fishing (fresh)

I got the OK from above so I will look into this a bit deeper now.
After I get some details together I will start a new thread. Feel free to PM me with any suggestions.
Arlow, any help with permits would be greatly appreciated.
I am leaning towards LAKE COCHITUATE, I have found out that they do have a pretty good picnic area and tons of parking. If we go in late April the traffic shouldn't be too bad, just fisherman I would guess. The other crowd is still waiting for the warmer weather to go tubing etc..
As of now nothing is set in stone but I need to get going on this quick so people can set a date and we can get some sort of head count.

nonamel.jpg

yesterday.

I think I may go take a few casts tomorrow down on Lake St. in Acushnet. Even if I don't catch anything, it will be therapeutic.

Makes me wanna register my Coleman Crawdad again and spool up some heavy line to jig for monsters that hide in the weeds there.[grin]

Thats the only pond I've ever lost a fish due to weeds. Early morning spinnerbait action with a med/hvy Falcon rod, and an Abu Garcia 4600 spooled up with 14lb. test Trilene XT. After dragging my boat all over and a good 3 minute fight, I got skunked and never even caught a glimpse of what I hooked.
I'll never go back there with anything but heavy line with zero stretch and a rod with enough back bone to break an 8 ball rack.

Monsters live in Lake Street.[wink]

Back
Top Bottom