Basic Trauma Managment for Shooters! OEMS Approved

Lewitt

Instructor
Happy New Year everybody!

Tactical Development Groupis kicking off 2012 with a few BTMS classes.

We're being hosted by Downrange Firearms Training in Woburn on February 19th and by the American Firearms School in Attleboro on March 25th. We will also be presenting a 4 hour block of instruction at the Summit of the Armed Society in April in conjunction with NEShooters.com. This will happen on Friday nite, the first time ever for the Summit! (300 bucks for 20 hours of training with industry leaders. Seems like a steal to me!)

The DRFT and AFS dates are approved for 8 contact hours of BLS continuing education for EMT's and Paramedics through Massachusetts Office of Emergency Medical Services and the cost is 150.00.

Please check out the website and our facebook page!! Subscribe to the newsletter and get our updates for training!!

Bill Lewitt
Paramedic, RN
Lead Medical Instructor
Tactical Development Group
WayoftheGun.com
facebook.com/#!/pages/Tactical-Development-Group/161020453920151

Bill,

Did you ever get those hours from OEMS for that MagPul Shooter Aid 2 Class we took at Sig last summer. Andre and I received 14 hours.

Mike Martin

Yes i did, thankyou! I think i got 8 hours, so you guys lucked out! Of course oems is the same .gov that told me 18 hours of a physician level emergency cardiology program didn't count because they "couldnt garuntee the level of education!"

I am really looking forward to year 3 of the summit. Im trying to set up a wet lab and some other goodies for you guys!

Looks like a great course!!! Hope you get a lot of people signed up.

Congratulations on being added to the summit!!!!

At first they gave me a bogus credit hour and I told them it was a 24 hour class and the hours they approved was an insult and had to get Kerry write up another class description. After receiving the new update I sent it in and got the final credited hours. I didn't have your correct email till now here on NES. If you need the extra hours email me for more information. No reason for OEMS not giving you less hours as we received.
Mike

3-23 and 4-1 dates still open!

Very interested in the Feb 19th date, still have open slots?

Hi guys,

Class is running in N. Attleboro at the American Firearms School on 3-23 and in Woburn with Downrange Firearms Training on 4-1.

Please let me know if you're interested. We are still approved for 8 hours of EMT con-ed credit by Mass so any medics/emt's LEO or FF who need it are eligible.

Also, anyone who doesn't want to bleed to death might like to attend as well :-D

See you guys on the range!

Lewitt

I want to thank everyone who came out to AFS and DRFT these last 2 weeks for training. It was great!

I'll also be presenting at the Summit of the Armed Society in a few weeks. We'll be doing a quick review of the basics and then drilling rapid trauma assessments.

Lewitt

Great class yesterday. Latest available technology was presented clearlv should the need arise in the field. Time well spent.

Jon,

I hope I see you there! This year will include some fun stuff trust me!! ;-)

Lewitt

Back
Top Bottom