Basic Handgun, Haverhill, 1/29/2011

I will be offering NRA Basic Pistol at the Haverhill Hound, Rod, and Gun Club in Bradford on 1/29/2011.

This class will award the State Police certificate necessary to apply for a License to Carry (LTC) or Firearms ID (FID) in Massachusetts. Topics will include safety, loading/unloading of pistols, single action and double action revolvers, and basic marksmanship. Participants will have an opportunity to fire a variety of handguns.

Class will begin promptly at 8 A.M. I expect to break for lunch and then return in the afternoon for the live-fire portion. Total class time will depend on student participation, but I expect to be finished no later than 4 P.M.

Please be prepared to send at least a $25 deposit or payment in full to reserve your seat. PM me for the mailing address. Course fee is $100.

NOTE: Payment and participation will not gaurantee certification. I reserve the right to refuse certification to anyone displaying poor attitude toward safety, repeated safety violations, or refusal to train according to the course curriculum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom