Baseless Lies!

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I did not buy 2 shovels for driveway grading, a post hole digger, and then batteries for my smoke detectors, tractor, genset, game cameras and flashlights on my last trip to NH [rofl]
Jay, you told us your driveway was completely restored to better than new condition!

You OBVIOUSLY are lying? Who are you burying this weekend?

JayMcB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Jay, you told us your driveway was completely restored to better than new condition!

You OBVIOUSLY are lying? Who are you burying this weekend?
Amateurs use shovels.

As I've said to my daughter's suitors with whom I do not see eye-to-eye:

"I have over 100 acres and a backhoe....they will never find the body..."

Also, unless you've had a steep, dirt driveway, it is literally *never* better than new condition. It still needs (literally) at least 8 more loads of road gravel and then 3 or 4 loads of ledgepack and a week with an excavator and blade box to recrown it before it is 'almost as good as new'.

After the storm of 2017 and the subsequent financial nuclear winter of college tuition, the bar has been set to only 'passable'

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
prepper doesn't use the urban dictionary filter in his searches
Well yeah of course. I'm an English language purist and don't allow the language to be corrupted by anything "urban" or "modern". I only accept the original dictionary made a few hundred years ago by Daniel Webster himself. Not even a later DW dictionary... once he died, liberals took it over and began corrupting the language. So, all releases of the dictionary since then are dead to me.

This does make my job challenging though. It is difficult to write code without using a word invented after 1776.

Yazz

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well yeah of course. I'm an English language purist and don't allow the language to be corrupted by anything "urban" or "modern". I only accept the original dictionary made a few hundred years ago by Daniel Webster himself. Not even a later DW dictionary... once he died, liberals took it over and began corrupting the language. So, all releases of the dictionary since then are dead to me.

This does make my job challenging though. It is difficult to write code without using a word invented after 1776.
Like Prepper?

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I took great pleasure in using bdsm words like whips, chains, manacles and so on as variable names in my programming classes back in college. I got more than one odd look from Ms. Ogozalek (the teacher). Most of those words were kicking around for a few centuries.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You're by yourself now so it is more likely the dislexia. Although you do have a weird form of it.. It usually involves individual words, not entire pages.
Torn between quipping "I have sex daily" or wondering "do dyslexic atheists not believe in Dog?"

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I could never pin down why Prepper's makeup always seemed a little "off".

It turns out he's been watching Jeffree Star makeup tutorials on YouTube. Which is fine, if that's your thing. Not judging.

But he bought a palette from Paris Hilton's cosmetic collection and he's all askew. It does NOT match the tutorials...

JayMcB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

It turns out he's been watching Jeffree Star makeup tutorials on YouTube. Which is fine, if that's your thing. Not judging.

But he bought a palette from Paris Hilton's cosmetic collection and he's all askew. It does NOT match the tutorials...
another baseless lie; it's PEREZ Hilton's cosmetic collection. And if you have to ask...ew

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amateurs use shovels.

As I've said to my daughter's suitors with whom I do not see eye-to-eye:

"I have over 100 acres and a backhoe....they will never find the body..."

Also, unless you've had a steep, dirt driveway, it is literally *never* better than new condition. It still needs (literally) at least 8 more loads of road gravel and then 3 or 4 loads of ledgepack and a week with an excavator and blade box to recrown it before it is 'almost as good as new'.

After the storm of 2017 and the subsequent financial nuclear winter of college tuition, the bar has been set to only 'passable'
late at night, the gravel gnomes abscond with a couple inches of pea stone. The next morning, all you see is a low spot.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

I'm impressed you know the names of people in the makeup industry. The reason you know is obvious.

I had to look up that name. Ummm. Gross!

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm a licensed aesthetician. I HAVE to know this crap.
I had to search for "aesthetician" to make sure I know what that was too. Sad that I don't know!

Anyway, that reminds me... I got this acne-like spot right in the middle of my chest that makes me look like I have 3 nips. What might that be? Fortunately it has faded some but it sure is taking it's time.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had to search for "aesthetician" to make sure I know what that was too. Sad that I don't know!

Anyway, that reminds me... I got this acne-like spot right in the middle of my chest that makes me look like I have 3 nips. What might that be? Fortunately it has faded some but it sure is taking it's time.
JayMcB told me it IS a third nipple. I can freeze it off if you want. Structurally the epidermis there is the same as a mole.

Sauer Grapes

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A third nipple would have to be aligned vertically with the mammary above, in the Milk Line, not in the middle of the chest.
Not a triple nipple guys. I'd get that checked out Prepper, go see DrGrant, or Doctor Pimple Popper

Top Bottom