• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Baseless Lies!

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Jay called Pipes to get a Brazillian wax as a trans female, hoping that Pipes would refuse and Jay could then sue him for human rights violations. The joke is on Jay though as Pipes had no problem going forward with the job, and called him bluff. Jay is currently hospitalized and is regretting attempting this scam. He did get a free inflatable donut seat cushion though, so it's not all a loss.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jay called Pipes to get a Brazillian wax as a trans female, hoping that Pipes would refuse and Jay could then sue him for human rights violations. The joke is on Jay though as Pipes had no problem going forward with the job, and called him bluff. Jay is currently hospitalized and is regretting attempting this scam. He did get a free inflatable donut seat cushion though, so it's not all a loss.
If Jay's surgery had not been so resoundingly successful, I would have refused him anyway.

I've done Brazilians on probably 5000 ladies and honestly, he, well, she, was in the top 10%. You laugh, but I charge $80 for a touch up and $120 for the full treatment (plus tips!).

And the donut was only necessary because his nether skin happens to be extremely delicate after the Taco Bell incident.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Sauer Grapes, I was fascinated by the intensity with which you consumed your meal at tonight's NES Meat-Up. I also hadn't realized the restaurant served Tube Steak with, what was that? A cream sauce of some sort and pearled onions? Well you certainly seemed to enjoy it! Glad you had fun.

Sauer Grapes

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, no pipes. Tube steak was removed from the menu after the last meat-up! Someone claimed food poisoning.....
I had meat on a stick. I played with the potatoes to make a base, then I stuck the meat stick in on end and said “look! It’s a meat-up”!
You must have been in the bathroom AGAIN!

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sauer G has finally admitted that she is NOT a nurse specializing in foley catheter insertions, but a florist for Edible Arrangements. I knew there was something funky when she critiqued the table centerpieces at John Hardvard's the other night. She just KNEW too much about floral composition and fruit.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Pipes got excited when he heard about my new #plugthetube campaign. Way too excited. When I reminded him that it was about filling up youtube with 10 hour long garbage videos until the servers crash, he suddenly was much less enthusiastic.

Sauer Grapes

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sauer G has finally admitted that she is NOT a nurse specializing in foley catheter insertions, but a florist for Edible Arrangements. I knew there was something funky when she critiqued the table centerpieces at John Hardvard's the other night. She just KNEW too much about floral composition and fruit.
You got me.... I have a hot house of fruit and veggies growing on my deck. JH's centerpieces were so dry they may as well not even be there. BTW, the catheters really help tie the Edible Arrangements together well. No drooping. Unused catheters, yes, donated by our favorite doc, drgrant

Last edited:

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Pipes accomplished an impressive feat... a credit score of 0. Considering the lowest possible score is actually 300, no one is sure how this happened. This is all part of his identity theft protection scheme. He'll be coming out with a book on his strategy and going on a book signing tour, titled "I'm a Zero and So Can You". (He's self publishing, so no editor read through it yet.) We're all very proud of you!

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This is slow lately. I will have to just start telling lies about myself.

I'm starting a new viral challenge for the millennials. I call it the Roswell Challenge, in honor of the Roswell TV show. Drink a bottle of nail polish remover to see if you are an alien with superpowers.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is slow lately. I will have to just start telling lies about myself.

I'm starting a new viral challenge for the millennials. I call it the Roswell Challenge, in honor of the Roswell TV show. Drink a bottle of nail polish remover to see if you are an alien with superpowers.
You should try it for real. I don't mean drink the stuff (replace it with water) but try to get them to follow. They have to live stream though. Or... dead stream, maybe would be a better word for it.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
At least the arsenal of pipes and I are worthy to compare and admire. Jay's arsenal consists of 50k rounds of 40 S&W, and an old half box of whatever a Florbert takes.

JayMcB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
At least the arsenal of pipes and I are worthy to compare and admire. Jay's arsenal consists of 50k rounds of 40 S&W, and an old half box of whatever a Florbert takes.
amateur numbers....I have a lot more fotay than that...that's only 100 boxes

too bad I don't have and have never had anything that shoots it

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
View attachment 296250

I dunno about his but mine takes both 6mm and 9mm
Cool... do both barrels fire at the same time? How do you site in both barrels so that they hit the same spot no matter what distance you fire from? That's some advanced shooting skills there. For extra credit, I want to see one of the bullets hit the other bullet mid-flight. I would guess one caliber is faster than the other (9mm?), so you'll somehow need to get the slower caliber to fire a fraction of a second earlier than the faster caliber. Anyway, I think I've given you enough for your project next weekend.

Top Bottom