Barton for Congress Gains National Attention

Here is an excerpt from Mens News Daily Columnist John Longenecker on Rick Barton, congressional candidate from the MA 6th District:

Barton For Congress
by John Longenecker
August 16, 2006

I’m asked a lot how gun laws affect the non-gun owners (s) in America. Every edition of Good For The Country is written for the non-gun owner household

I like to answer as a total talk on the subject, but I’ll reduce it to its important points because I have something to say in connection with the upcoming election.

I am impressed by the response of Rick Barton, Republican Candidate for U.S. Congress (Massachusetts Sixth District) in issues I raised. And I’ll say just how this relates to the everyday household. You can visit Mr. Barton’s website at www.rickbarton.us

Simply put, crime to others affects you, and so does the attitude of every U.S. Representative, I hasten to add. This is how we become interested in races outside our communities. The government is not out to get your guns and your sovereignty: only some individuals are, and they operate outside the authority of the People and outside their oath of office. But they are a troublesome lot, and do not represent everyone.

For The entire article go to :
http://mensnewsdaily.com/2006/08/16/barton-for-congress/

Back
Top Bottom