• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Barrett M82A1

Does anyone know if there are any dealers in MA that sell Barrett rifles new or do you just have to order online and have an FFL do the sale?

Something that expensive I would order through a NH dealer to save the sales tax and buy ammo with that money,then claim the out of state purchases tax at the end of the year on your MA taxes.

That being said,I don't know of any stocking dealers in MA or NH..Only place I can remember seeing one was Al's Rod and Reel in Derry,not even sure if that shop is still around though.

I took 1 minute and went to the Barret website and found a bunch of local dealers,pretty sure a few of them sponsor this site,maybe check them out.

Last edited:
Something that expensive I would order through a NH dealer to save the sales tax and buy ammo with that money,then claim the out of state purchases tax at the end of the year on your MA taxes.

That being said,I don't know of any stocking dealers in MA or NH..Only place I can remember seeing one was Al's Rod and Reel in Derry,not even sure if that shop is still around though.

I took 1 minute and went to the Barret website and found a bunch of local dealers,pretty sure a few of them sponsor this site,maybe check them out.

Al is still open, but I've never seen the Barrett in there. I usually just go in and buy powder though

I think they stock them on the rack here at the Cabelas store, not sure but see a number of 50 cals. You guys have cabelas back there?

I think they stock them on the rack here at the Cabelas store, not sure but see a number of 50 cals. You guys have cabelas back there?

We do, but seems to be geared mostly to hunting, so more black powder, bolt rifles, and shotguns.

Back
Top Bottom