Barrett M107A1 Legal in MA?

But seriously mine is a 29" barrel and I can barely shoulder the thing off hand for a full magazine fired somewhat accurately and, while I'm not that tall, and my lack of reach hurts trying to off hand a m107/m82 I'm certainly physcially stronger than average.

You going to buy one since its legal? I am seeing $12k.
Even if I had that kind of money to blow I don’t know if I’d get one. Well I’d want to be a member of a club that has a 600+ yard range. Kinda pointless to shoot one inside of 100 yards. But to each their own.

Even if I had that kind of money to blow I don’t know if I’d get one. Well I’d want to be a member of a club that has a 600+ yard range. Kinda pointless to shoot one inside of 100 yards. But to each their own.
If you ever have the chance just do it, it doesn't matter what range you shoot it at, it puts a smile on my face worth $11,500 every time I pull the trigger lol

most ranges won't let you run 50's in MA

Interesting assertions in this thread about legality. I see a semi auto rifle with a detachable magazine and 2 features: pistol grip and flash suppressor or capable of accepting a flash suppressor. It comes with a nice muzzle brake, but has 7/8 x 14 threads underneath it. While it would be an abortion to do so, you would have to pin/weld the muzzle brake for strict compliance with the AWB. I think the risk is pretty small but...

Back
Top Bottom