• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Barrett .50 Giveaway from National Assocaiton for Gun Rights

Entered... If I start getting crap mail from them, I'll take care of that AFTER I win the Barrett 50 cal... [smile]

BTW, I know my chances of actually winning are about the same as winning the lottery. But I NEED to be able to kill a building!! [rofl2]

Yeah, I entered too. I hope I'm not still on their "unsubscribe" list. I was getting at least 6 emails a day, every day, after a donation. It'll be worth it to win though. [laugh]

thats why i wont go in on this..i get enough junk mail haha but im jumping on the grenade so one of you guys can win instead

thats why i wont go in on this..i get enough junk mail haha but im jumping on the grenade so one of you guys can win instead

I'm with MAGG on this one. Entering isn't worth the junk mail. If you want to win something buy 20% of the tickets on a 50/50 raffle. Do that enough times and you can buy a Barrett.

Um, you guys don't have a spam email account? I got like 5 email accounts sooo.... [laugh]

I have a really good spam filter on the email server, so usually don't need to give a 'toss-away' email address. Especially for notification about winning something. I can always add their domain to my black list and not worry about it ever again.

BTW, only five email accounts?? I have an even dozen setup within Outlook right now. That's not including others that I rarely check (like gmail)...

My spam filter must grab all of their emails, because I enter every one of their contests, and I never get any email from them. Hmm... for all I know, I could have won something and not known it!

Back
Top Bottom