BARRE, VT GUN SHOW FEBRUARY 9 & 10, 2019

Well folks, it's that time of year again. Coming up on February 9th & 10th, 2019, is the Barre, VT Gun Show, aka The Central Vermont Gun Show. I refer to this as the last of the "good old time gun shows", because it has everything that I go to shows for. Lots of tables to root around on looking for bargains like a hog looking for food in the mud. The place is usually packed, but the deals are good. There aren't 47 tables full of Goddamn hot sauce, jerky, and shitty Chinese knives. Many of the vendors don't get to too many shows, and they are there to SELL. There is even a waiting list of vendors who want to set up. I have always had good luck at this show.
Where I live in NH, it's not a bad ride to get here. If you are from Boston or even Central, MA, it won't be your cup of tea. But if you are closer, it's worth the trip. There are also a couple local shops, so if you plan right, you can make a good day of it.
Speaking of plans, you will want to plan on getting there early, and you will want to plan on doing some walking, as the parking on the hill by the Barre Auditorium fills up fast.
I am well aware that this is the same weekend as the N.E.E. show in Manchester; I am going to hit that one on Sunday.

Attachments

• BARRE SHOW 2019.jpg
    BARRE SHOW 2019.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 20
This show hit it out of the park today. I scored some great reloading stuff at a couple of the tables. Two floors of wall to wall guns, ammo, and reloading stuff. Only one "food" vendor, and they were ladies selling canned vegetables and pickles, not goddamn hot sauce and jerky. Spent two plus hours going through stuff, then a great stop at Welch's in Lebanon. If you are near to this show, it's well worth the trip.

Last edited:
The is show is a home run! Two floors of wall to wall guns. If you are trying to decide which show to go to (Manchester vs Barre) go to Barre.

IMG_2574A copy-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom