• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Barr going after Governors infrigements

VTski4x4

NES Member
I have to think that litigation for injunctive relief by locals actually impacted would be more likely to succeed, as they have standing, and wouldn't be looked at as some sort of federalism violation.

That may be the only way Boston opens up again, but won’t hold my breath. Some people won’t be happy until every small business is bankrupt, and every citizen unemployed and dependent on big gov’s tit.

Mayor Walsh: 'Boston Will Not Reopen on May 4'
The problem is, unless you're already of the, um, dependent type, that's not a great way of Making Friends and Influencing People. Which is why Chris Sununu just f***ed New Hampshire. He's out for sure. Donks will probably take everything over, especially as they STILL haven't addressed their problems with rampant cheating.

The saddest part is even if by some crazy stuff happening this wouldn't mean anything for us. what are the feds going to do at most if anything. Threaten Mass that they wont get any fed Money. These As*sholes would let the state go bankrupt before folding in.

The saddest part is even if by some crazy stuff happening this wouldn't mean anything for us. what are the feds going to do at most if anything. Threaten Mass that they wont get any fed Money. These As*sholes would let the state go bankrupt before folding in.

That is exactly why the 2A is there. Or, have you forgotten?

They COULD send in the Guard. It would, of course, provoke a Constitutional crisis.

The Guard has been sent in, in the past, but that's been over locals' refusal to abide by federal law, not an exec order. Would be interesting if a federal COURT order were issued that, as bona fide states of emergency no longer exist, gubners' orders are null and void and thus civil rights violations.

That is exactly why the 2A is there. Or, have you forgotten?
Its been a long day and I'm more obtuse then usual. If the state continues to say "no guns, no gyms, no hair saloons no public pools" because omg social distancing , virus, omg." and the feds come in and say ya you have to open stuff up or else. Then the state says no. then what? not trying to start an argument.

I do want to say if Barr going after these a*sholes makes them uncomfortable then that makes me happy. It probably wont mean much to us but to watch them squirm and see old spineless trying to justify this going forward would be great.

Illinois Governor Pritzker Orders Masks as of May 1, But Mask + Gun = Felony Under Illinois Law

Does Barr know?

Its been a long day and I'm more obtuse then usual. If the state continues to say "no guns, no gyms, no hair saloons no public pools" because omg social distancing , virus, omg." and the feds come in and say ya you have to open stuff up or else. Then the state says no. then what? not trying to start an argument.

The answer is, that is exactly why the 2A is there. I'm sure you can figure it out from there. ;)

No he won't .
Well maybe Jack and sh*t.
And Jack left town.
Jeff Sessions 2.0
Prove me wrong and I'll eat those words with ghost pepper sauce.
D0aSxsTW0AAxHlD.jpg

With all the conflict, disagreement, dissent, different world views and visions for what the country should be, I can’t help but think the last president accomplished his goal..

Back
Top Bottom