Banned?

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Damn- glad I have my LTC but I'm screwed when traveling overseas. Of course I do have a trip to Finland at the end of the month. If Finnish chicks can take care of business like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8&nohtml5=False then I should be OK.

This explains why Mrs. Mountain giggles when shooting a 460 Rem Mag and shrugs off getting hit with tannerite metal shrapnel. She's mostly Finnish.

MachineHead

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
They can chant and holler all they want. The second they get into attack mode they're going to meet the Americans who aren't politically correct.

the_shootist

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
They can chant and holler all they want. The second they get into attack mode they're going to meet the Americans who aren't politically correct.
The people in the cities are most vulnerable which is why I'm very comfortable knowing I and everyone I love doesn't live in the city. We'll watch Rome burn from afar

Infinite Jester

Navy Veteran
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Coming to your neighborhood. Thanks ovomit.
This is very true. I think we're approaching a time in this country where our cities are going to start resembling Europe's cities. Many people are going to have to take a long, hard look at what's important to them and their families and make some difficult decisions. Safety and quality of life will start to become diminishing commodities in the future if one chooses to remain in highly populated areas.
With my wife's career, she could make about 50% more working in a Boston hospital, but opted to accept a position in the north country for less money, but for us, a higher quality of life.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our cities might resemble European cities (after all, liberals are liberals), but our rural population is what separates us from other countries. That's where our patriots are, and eventually they will need to stand up.

Top Bottom