• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Banned from Grabagun

Son should appeal. Criminal was two owners away from him, and didn't use the guns in the commission of his crimes, anyway.

He drove by and threw bananas. Should they prevent the car dealer from selling cars, or Stop&Shop from selling the bananas?
Might be hard for son to re-apply now that I've reminded them. Anyway, he has a customer who wants a pricy shotgun, so I just got listed with Grabagun, the customer ordered it, and it will be coming to me. Son will pick it up from me and do the Xfer. No problem. Jack.

Might be hard for son to re-apply now that I've reminded them. Anyway, he has a customer who wants a pricy shotgun, so I just got listed with Grabagun, the customer ordered it, and it will be coming to me. Son will pick it up from me and do the Xfer. No problem. Jack.

So how does that work? Does it get entered into the books twice? Just curious...

We each have our own FFL. When I faxed them mine, it was on the site in a few hours. If you mean "bound books", I log the item into mine, then out to son. He logs it into his and then Xfers out to the buyer. Jack.

Yes this is what I was wondering. Thanks.

A family of trouble makers I guess...

An unusual case of two FFLs to work around unwillingness to ship to the 2nd FFL directly. I usually have the problem of needing a NH FFL to get something for me because the manufacturer/distributor wont ship to MA. I frequently do 2 FFL xfers because of this but NH->MA, not MA->NH.

As usual, Jack, you are special :)

Grabagun is one of several online sellers who have a list of "ship to" dealers on file. If you are a dealer, you can keep a current FFL on file with them. Say you have a customer who wants a certain gun, they can order it themselves and pay for it and the shipping and specify the dealer that it will ship to. The dealer will receive it and transfer it to the customer for a pre arranged fee. Of course, all the AWB and "roster" crap will apply in Mass. Bunch of the FFLs here at the Mill in Littleton do this. Jack.

I did not know this. Now I've got to peruse their inventory. . . and dealer list. . . a bit more closely.

iu

"We ain't fallin for no bananainthetailpipe!" That's one of my favorite Eddie Murphy scenes of all time. That and Serge. Frickin Serge.

A family of trouble makers I guess...

An unusual case of two FFLs to work around unwillingness to ship to the 2nd FFL directly. I usually have the problem of needing a NH FFL to get something for me because the manufacturer/distributor wont ship to MA. I frequently do 2 FFL xfers because of this but NH->MA, not MA->NH.

As usual, Jack, you are special :)
Thanks. Mass to NH since it's his sale and he can do the 4473, etc. and collect his Xfer fee. I'm just helping out. He's helped me out several times with NH to Mass. Nice, right Maura? Jack.

Has anyone else noticed they offer something really cheap and then you go to buy it and its mysteriously out of stock?

I think this is a cruel trick they concoct to drive traffic to their website.... they sell teaser guns as a sort of "Bait" and those go quickly, but they know a bunch of people will still click on the link, etc....

-Mike

Ive noticed that they sometimes offer guns excessively cheap. Then you click on it and price is higher. But ive also gotten some smokin good deals from them over the years. Ive bought a bunch of stuff from them.

Ive never had anything but good with them. Long guns may take a bit to get here but no longer than 7 days from order time. Handguns much faster.

Since there isnt crap for dealers in my area, its my #1 go to when I buy now.
Prices are cheaper or on par with FS and there is no travel. My FFL is on their list so it’s quick and easy.

Honestly on all new guns from now on I dont think id buy anywhere else. Sometimes Puds has it cheaper but usually not that much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom