• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bang Bang Lulu, Lulu Bang Bang...

If you SEE something, SAY something!

Hey, I see a toaster!
lol..my neighbor was wheeling in his kids basketball stand and hoop into the garage yesterday, if i were a fun loving kind of guy i should have called it in as a potential rocket launcher. think of the fun and laughs rehashing the story at neighborhood bbq's in the years to come.

We should just start doing that to cops. See a local leo walk in to a store. Call the staties, "I just saw a man dressed all in black walk in to <store> carrying a gun! I think he had a bulletproof vest on too!" Now that would be good for laughs...

Mic stands should come with an orange safety cap to prevent such mistakes in the future [smile]

Maybe a simple call to the inn, first,
would have been in order.[thinking]

on a positive note, lulu's does not allow dogs.

Last edited:
We should just start doing that to cops. See a local leo walk in to a store. Call the staties, "I just saw a man dressed all in black walk in to <store> carrying a gun! I think he had a bulletproof vest on too!" Now that would be good for laughs...

ya...you'd want to do that with a burner phone though...but don't buy too many burner phones at once.

Back
Top Bottom