Ban on manufacturing "assault guns" in Massachusetts

these companies should immediately move out of states like MA which hate their guts...why give the people there jobs and the tax revenue to them, and on top of it they should stop selling to any state agency.

With all the shit this state has pulled over firearms S&W must be getting sime serious
Kick backs to stay.... someones making money somewhere

56i39n.jpg

S&W can just move AR production to ME where they build the 22 simi auto pistols and 1911's. This will put a bunch of temp productions workers out of work. There are not that many real S&W employees working on the AR production line. Some may move to ME and the others will be reassigned in the factory.
You are forgetting Savage, Troy, YHM, Diamondhead, and the litany of other manufacturers who build those guns here. Also many of them extensively use local vendors for parts and finishing work and that stands to impact way more than just the OEM's.

Could this be a way to stop citizens from making there own firearms?
For Example, finishing a 80% lower?

Don’t think so, they have already got a bill for that. I would have to look up the number but anyway the bill says you will have to apply to the state for a serial number to build, one that you know they will not issue. And when they get around to it (probably after some high profile shooting event) they will be pass that bill without discussion in an emergency session, because guns.

🐯

If S&W was going to move out of Mass, they should have done it when the Springfield mayor signed onto MAIG and tried to sue the gun industry into extinction. That's brilliant thinking, even for a democrat, trying to shut down your own city's biggest employer.
Also, NH isn't very happy with S&W after they bought T/C Arms and then shut down the factory and foundry. They put a ton of people out of work in Rochester. Sure, they offered them all jobs in Springfield, but who the hell wants a 330 mile round trip commute every day. BTW, my cousins wife was one of those people who lost their job, after S&W promised to keep the Rochester facility open.

If S&W was going to move out of Mass, they should have done it when the Springfield mayor signed onto MAIG and tried to sue the gun industry into extinction. That's brilliant thinking, even for a democrat, trying to shut down your own city's biggest employer.
Also, NH isn't very happy with S&W after they bought T/C Arms and then shut down the factory and foundry. They put a ton of people out of work in Rochester. Sure, they offered them all jobs in Springfield, but who the hell wants a 330 mile round trip commute every day. BTW, my cousins wife was one of those people who lost their job, after S&W promised to keep the Rochester facility open.
Smith & Wesson is Springfield's biggest employer?

Of all the nonsensical BS just to get some likes and circle jerk with the "woke" left....

The message is that any company in MA that makes weapons is bad and should be asked to leave, yet they skip over Raytheon. This is a hit piece on 2A rights using scare tactics and cherry picking companies.

we do not have access to the weapons Raytheon produces to keep our corrupt govt in check

we do not have access to the weapons Raytheon produces to keep our corrupt govt in check

Yeah...that's part of my point. They are cherry picking companies that make weapons, claiming it's about lives, but that's total BS. They are attacking the right to bear arms for civilians using fear tactics as a vehicle to push this agenda. As I mentioned, if they were serious about getting rid of weapons manufacturers from the state, Raytheon should be first. But that does not fit the underlying agenda.

I would really laugh if they moved to NH and offered a relocation package to their current employees to go with them. I would prefer not to see the working slobs take a hit because of Mass douchebagery
I'm not sure that NH is to be trusted,politics wise. There are too many libholes who are moving up, and NH is already purple. Look at the left wingers representing NH in Wash. I say go to Maine, or maybe Wyoming.

I'm not sure that NH is to be trusted,politics wise. There are too many libholes who are moving up, and NH is already purple. Look at the left wingers representing NH in Wash. I say go to Maine, or maybe Wyoming.

that's true. But NH is still the most free state around us. If they would relocate to Montana with their workforce I'd laugh at that as well. Stepping right across the border is a more satisfying F U though.

I heard Markey talking at the press conference about this....pathetic attempt to stay relevant in the group of the new insane left youngsters runing the country now.

Back
Top Bottom