Ban on all semi auto rifles on deck

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
Little chance of passing the Senate, but you never know. Another mass child sacrifice, timed just right, might help push it through.

View: https://twitter.com/dloesch/status/1547987720424697861?s=21&t=seUmkb6sNYBHZfYlICxkMg

Because that's how they'd get sued
sure, but they hope meanwhile to outlaw everything with a magazine that is a semi-auto, then hopefully do something to neutralize scotus as well. no one can`t say they are not trying.

to outlaw all semi pistols in america is not a small feat. would be interesting to know how will they plan to include revolvers there. and lever guns. and, well, i guess we will see.

anyway, it is indeed an election year and this third rail thing is the best the democrats could possibly do to finally draw the line, anyway. so it should be no more indecisive ones left.
actually, no. even better thing would be to do an edict to outlaw all gasoline cars, effective immediately, including ones people are still driving.

You all realize that Marijuana is illegal at the federal level, right?
That all those states that have decriminalized it, and other more powerful narcotics are giving a big middle finger to the feds.
Same for illegals and giving them voting and other rights that only citizens get.
So they can ban anything they want, but it don't mean squat unless they can enforce it.
Unless you all turtle and comply.

This and any other such thread is pointless. Or at least SHOULD be pointless. If Congress passes a law that says you need to jump off a bridge, you jumping? No? Then pay no attention to these threats of tyranny. If tyranny comes knocking on your door asking for your rifles, good thing you have rifles. I recommend defensive ammo but from what I hear ball ammo is no fun either.

Seriously, let them come. Or not. Either way I’m going to keep my rifles or die trying.

Imagine a world where Republicans fought this hard to enact the will of their constituents
It's called New Hampshire.

But seriously, the rabid anti-gun politicians aren't really following the will of their constituents. They're making the choice, and counting on their constituents to keep voting for them even if they don't agree.

They're (Dems) gonna be throwing all kinds of shit at the wall to see what sticks because they know their cheating can only account for a certain amount of votes and if the voters go heavy R in this coming election, they lose their stolen power. They're relying on squishy weak ass RINO's like Romney, Murkowski, Collins, etc which they could get. We all knew the house was gonna be passing all their wish list items with only a few months before the midterms

They're (Dems) gonna be throwing all kinds of shit at the wall to see what sticks because they know their cheating can only account for a certain amount of votes and if the voters go heavy R in this coming election, they lose their stolen power. They're relying on squishy weak ass RINO's like Romney, Murkowski, Collins, etc which they could get. We all knew the house was gonna be passing all their wish list items with only a few months before the midterms
Last mass child sacrifice they got 14 RINOS to reveal themselves.

I hate to say it but we are 20 dead children away from the AWB of 2022.

And to Washington DC, that is an acceptable price for an AWB.

Last edited:
Last mass child sacrifice they got 14 RINOS to reveal themselves.

I hate to say it but we are 20 dead children away from the AWB of 2022.

And to Washington DC, that is an acceptable price for an AWB.

What do you think is going to happen when those words are changed to "We are 20 dead politicians away from nullifying every gun law on the books" ?

Little chance of passing the Senate, but you never know. Another mass child sacrifice, timed just right, might help push it through.

View: https://twitter.com/dloesch/status/1547987720424697861?s=21&t=seUmkb6sNYBHZfYlICxkMg

48 to 72 hours before the vote.
Count on it.
Some mental defective is being warmed up in the bullpen right now by the three letter boys.

Back
Top Bottom