Ban kitchen knives?

Man will always find away to kill another man. A gun is very good tool for it. Take away the guns and what is the next logical thing? A knife. After they ban those people will use rocks. After they limit the size of rocks someone is allowed to posses, it will go back to good old fashioned strangulation and kicking in heads.

Last edited:
It'll be a sad day when you have to resist the government with dull-pointed knives no more than 3 inches.

Maybe they should put serial numbers on them and fingerprint people when they purchase them.

I have a dozen or so pre ban boning knives that I can probably get some good money for

This is absolutely ridiculous.

An individual has to demonstrate that he had good reason to possess a knife, for example for fishing, other sporting purposes or as part of his profession (e.g. a chef) in a public place.

hmm...sounds familiar [thinking]

Most LEOs will tell you the overwhelming majority of stabbings are done with ordinary kitchen knives.

Yes. The UK banned guns, then knifings went through the roof with kitchen knives, so they restricted those to 18+ with ID. They included all kitchen utensils. So to buy a fork and spoon you have to present ID in the UK and be 18+

Where it ends nobody knows. Next they will outlaw fist size rocks.

"Kitchen knives can inflict appalling wounds..."

_41186725_wound203.jpg

(Caption of the photo.)

Pshaw, I get more "appalling wounds" every time I work on my truck or try to do home repair.

Why won't they just hurry up and release that damn zombie virus on their little useless island? At least then they'd be entertaining. Now, they're just....sad to watch.

The UK gets what they asked for.
People get the government that they will except, they get the government they deserve.

smitty

"one of the chefs felt such knives were essential, since the point of a short blade was just as useful when a sharp end was needed.

The researchers said a short pointed knife may cause a substantial superficial wound if used in an assault - but is unlikely to penetrate to inner organs."

I bet someone could be killed just as easy with a 2 inch blade to the throat as a 12 in blade to the gut.

Man will always find away to kill another man. A gun is very good tool for it. Take away the guns and what is the next logical thing? A knife. After they ban those people will use rocks. After they limit the size of rocks someone is allowed to posses, it will go back to good old fashioned strangulation and kicking in heads.

Then there will be no rope over 6" to stop strangulation and limiting shoe types to prevent kicking in heads.

if someone saw a scary shadow would they try and ban those to? Talk about Pussification, how do you go from an Empire that at 1 point dominated the world to what they have now.

Old but still relevant. Maybe they could imprint serial numbers on the points so they leave an imprint in the victim. That would solve the crimes right from the get go.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom