deerdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Having Baker as Governor is bad enough, Polito would be a disaster.

Baker is not going anywhere, the people who are REALLY running the Biden machine are going to be calling the shots and a rich white RINO from a state where they need nothing (MA is in the bag) is not going to get close to a position of importance...

He can get a Scott Brown type Ambassadors gig to some third world schitehole, but that would be about it.

You don't give up a Governors corner office unless it is something good.... like Paul Cellucci getting Canada, and us getting Jane Swift who I absolutely loved as Governor as she took care of my union on her way out the door before Mitt showed up and screwed us over... She was a nice person too if you ever had dealings with her.

I doubt Baker could get confirmed by the U S Senate for an ambassadors position though, the R's are still in control there and they will sink Baker as fast as they sank Bill Weld when he resigned as Governor to be Ambassador to Mexico.... and Jesse Helms would not even give him a hearing.

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Biden looking for conservative (sorta) centrist votes. Must be worried the pools are bullshite
FIFY. Not even Biden is senile enough to mistake Faker as conservative, or someone who appeals to conservatives. Biden needs to pull in some from the middle to have a snowball's chance.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jack Posobiec:

BREAKING:
@RudyGiuliani
announces he has turned over Hunter Biden hard drive to Delaware State Police due to pictures of underage girls and inappropriate text messages

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Hunter Biden associate Bevan Cooney reportedly has been walked out of federal facility where he is serving time.
Cooney recently released 26,000 emails on past dealings.

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this mean Baker is a pedo with a pedo blackmail film on file with the dem puppetmasters?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No mass is not in play. Even if Trump won mass the cabal would make sure it went for slow Joe. We well see if Deleo lets Baker talk about it or even take the job if offered. In closing Biden can have Baker. There the same lying scumbags.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I think this is great news on so many fronts.

1. It shows that Biden is thinking, "Hey, I'm gonna win this thing." Keep thinking that way. It makes you sloppy.

2. It gets rid of Baker, allowing the troglodytes in the media to NOT mention that "a republican governor is locking down over Coronavirus" and other such nonsense anymore. Anyone with a brain and living within the USofA KNOWS that a R governor in mASS is NOT really an R.

3. Let's have it. Get me a good awful Damnocrap in the corner office. Let's see the s-storm they will create. We can't have a taxpayer revolt unless they COMPLETELY screw it up. The fact that we've had R governors almost exclusively for the better part of my adult life only hastens crash that creates hope. Gotham must be allowed to die! LOL

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
VT does the same thing almost always electing squishy R governors. It's like the liberals know if they have full control they will eat all the ice cream in the store at one sitting. Squishy R dad save me from the evil ice cream.

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Baker has been a good monkey and come out against Trump as his Dem handlers wanted.
Now they are throwing him a treat .
Remember Lizzy saying during her reelection campaign that there was no way in hell she would run for president ?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Top Bottom