• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Baker supporting AR ban

guess baker will rely on the left to get re-elected, because he will not get the moderate/conservative vote?

This is what I preach. Recently the CA dem party didn't endorse Feinstein. A sitting US Senator not endorsed by her party, because of a bunch of nobodies(not an insult) that are in the party machine decided she isn't commie enough. That is power. Sending 100 bucks to whatever commie org they believe in is not power. Feinstein will probably win anyway due to incumbency and momentum. But still it matters. And right now she is probably thinking of being more commie than she would normally be.
Imagine the MA GOP doesn't endorse Baker and says it is because of his anti 2A stance? Imagine that, not going to happen now, but if enough of us nobodies were part of the machine. Well then you have power. Or write a check, drink muh beer, and masturbate to sportsball.

As I quoted from the article, Faker is looking for "enhancements" to existing gun laws ... or additional infringements on 2a, as we would call it.

I guess Faker wants to "enhance" his love and support for 2a. What's Repubs of Mass think, Faker is still a good candidate?

You guys worry too much about your gAyRs ... they are like a bunch of aluminum, "200-300 bucks" worth.

I was listening to the radio today and heard Boston PD commish Skelator state that "while we have strict firearms laws here in MA, someone could just walk over the state line into NH and purchase a gun with no background check." [rolleyes]

I wanted to call in and ask if he was really that ignorant of Federal regulations or simply lying for the liberal cause but knew I would be wasting my time as they would never allow such dialogue.

The police commissioner was on Egan and Browdy this morning and he said that he thinks all people who apply for a gun or hunting license should be put in front of a judge to be commited. Did anyone else catch that?

The guy is a mush mouth and doesn't seem to be able to keep any thoughts straight, but he said it.

I qouldnt worry too much, though because he then said he supports the second amendment...but it should be more like what Finland has.

Which Commissioner?

Come on guys, Charlie has an R after his name.
Just pull that lever ,because a D would mess with our 2A rights.

Or we could poon him so hard and dry that the next a-hole who thinks about doing it will be sore just from watching it.

Baker has no real power in this State so why you even concern yourselves with him makes no sense. If you live in MA you live in a Communist State. Either turn the state back Red or get out. I'm getting out in 2020 when I turn 66.

GOAL taken off MA website but links to 'gun safety' organizations where leadership and members couldn't even tell you what the "four rules" are let alone describe them left in place.

Charlie is such a good little cuck. I hope he enjoys getting stabbed in the back by Healey when she runs for governor and all his 'friends' proceed to treat him worse than Trump.

I suspect he will run as an independent. But yeah, what is the point of voting for him at this point since he will just rubberstamp any dem gun legislation.

I really doubt it, after Brown and Faker ... but those are not the only gun grabbing republicans, actually a whole lot of republicans pass gun control.

I suspect that R of Mass will sing the same old song ... do you want to elect Mora? f*** yeah, let's go full retard finally.

He can do this because as the lesser of two evils he will still get the majority of the 2A vote.
Time to stop voting for the lesser of two evils. Only chance we have to get someone good in this state is if he gets out. Suffer through a few years of a Democrat. We already have a Democrat, he just pretends to be a Republican (in name only). I’m surprised he hasn’t changed his political affiliation yet.

Faker Baker needs to replaced with someone like Shauna O’Connell.

Back
Top Bottom