Baker State of Emergency

Mattyweb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And don’t ignore the fat slob wearing the tent in the back row fanning herself in the middle of winter.

ETA: sorry, that was unkind.

oldguy68

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I could be mistaken, but I believe it's your left hand you want to use to wipe your arse. Not your right hand. Your right hand is used for shaking hands and that's why the left is used.
I'm right handed.
What do you think I am? Amphibious![rofl2]

I going with a nod till this whole Corona Beer thing blows over![cheers]

Wickedcoolname

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not to hijack my own thread, but a few months ago everybody vaping was going to die. What ever happened after the ban here in the state was lifted? Not hearing anything about it. Did everybody quit? Vaping products no longer available? All vapers in Massachusetts die? Baker saved us all from certain vaping death? What?

I get it. This virus is contagious. But the media and government has cried wolf so many times about so many things that I have a hard time believing anything they tell me anymore. We live in a world of hysteria.
The cigar shop in NH where I go has a table full of vape stuff on sale and a sign saying something like, "Massachusetts discount vape because Baker doesn't want you to have it". Or something like that.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not to hijack my own thread, but a few months ago everybody vaping was going to die. What ever happened after the ban here in the state was lifted? Not hearing anything about it. Did everybody quit? Vaping products no longer available? All vapers in Massachusetts die? Baker saved us all from certain vaping death? What?
Baker and legislature all held hands, sang Kumbaya, and passed emergency laws banning all flavored tobacco and vaping products, and taxing the rest, to save us all from that looming public health crisis. I'm not looking forward to the laws that will get pushed once there's at least 1 COVID-19 death in MA, given what they did based on 4 supposed vaping deaths.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

I get it. This virus is contagious. But the media and government has cried wolf so many times about so many things that I have a hard time believing anything they tell me anymore. We live in a world of hysteria.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq7FKO5DlV0

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Baker and legislature all held hands, sang Kumbaya, and passed emergency laws banning all flavored tobacco and vaping products, and taxing the rest, to save us all from that looming public health crisis. I'm not looking forward to the laws that will get pushed once there's at least 1 COVID-19 death in MA, given what they did based on 4 supposed vaping deaths.
Amazingly all those illnesses and panic seemed to disappear once they taxed the shit out of it.
It must be magic .

pupchow

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
3/20/20

“Massachusetts is not planning any forced shelter-in-place order,” Baker said.

NorthShore

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
3/20/20

“Massachusetts is not planning any forced shelter-in-place order,” Baker said.
Didn't they also state they had no intension on closing schools and 2 days later schools were closed? They said something about this being a "fluid" situation...

djbradles

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is a friend of a friend that was "healthy". Sounds like "he was the nicest, most normal person ever, I cant believe he murdered an entire family and raped the dog, never saw it coming" people in the news.

The vast majority of news agencies gave up on reporting age, now they just throw an "OMG #### PEOPLE DIED", that sells more than saying "a bunch of sick 80 year old died".

But in the beginning, and I was calling this out on the other thread (getting ignored and called an a**hole), news agencies were reporting on age and health. The vast majority were older people, like 55+, with known health issues such as cancer, HIV, high blood pressure, and other things.

Of course there will always be a few younger people, an age number doesnt mean you are healthy, but the risk is much, much lower.

Until someone proves me wrong and shows me an article of all these young, fit and healthy people dying, that's the way it is.
You’ll have to wait for first hand accounts from someone like me. No media as a middleman.

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last edited:

JDL

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Where is Faker right now? Is he hiding out in a hermaticly sealed bunker with armed guards protecting him with patrol rifles not assault weapons, not weapons of war just patrol rifles. He must be sheltering in place (hiding out) so he won't get the Kung Flu.

Choctaw

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We received word from a state agency to ensure all of our employees have proper ID and documentation on their person so that they are allowed safe passage "just in case".

desertr8der

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Was at my son's haircut today. Some lackey sent by the town said the health inspector and town administrator are "recommending" all hair salons and the like shut down effective at 12am tonight.

Top Bottom