Baker Reverses Patrick Policy on Cooperation of Police and Federal Immigration

Sorry, he's technically correct. Local LEOs have NO legal authority to enforce Federal Laws and likewise Fed LEOs have no legal authority to enforce state laws.

I'm confused, given that this is true, how does the ATF have authority to prosecute people like Mike/Tite Group? He broke no federal law.

I'm confused, given that this is true, how does the ATF have authority to prosecute people like Mike/Tite Group? He broke no federal law.

Mike, keep in mind that BATFE requires (unsure if reg or law) that every transaction be legal where the person lives as well as where dealer is located.

Selling guns that Mike did to mere peons violates MA AG Regs and thus not allowed by BATFE. Unsure if some of the charges were off-list (MA felony) guns at this point. I forget all the charges and didn't study them, but thought he was convicted in state court, not federal? If so, that would indicate that the Feds didn't prosecute him but let the state do it.

I can tell you that BATFE does work with local/state LEOs on ferreting out dealers who don't comply with MA gun laws.

I can also tell you that some federal agents get sworn in as Special State Police or Deputy Sheriffs so that they can enforce state laws. I've seen the IDs that a friend (ICE) has and he works mostly with joint task forces.

I want to see how he's going to take care of the backlash. But I'm glad he reversed this policy.

The fact that there even is a backlash is really the root of the problem.

Why the hell are there so many people who want to just invite invaders into the country?

Unless you fix that problem by tackling it head on - no matter how many politicians you depose it's NEVER going to resolve itself.

People forget - one of the reasons the Nazis were able to overrun France so quickly is because there was a sizeable portion of the population that actually thought they would be BETTER than their current government.

I see all the lefties who want to just open the floodgates to illegals and "refugees" - as trying to accomplish the same thing.

The ONLY way that gets fixed is when they get confronted head on - that means in their damn face anytime and anywhere they spout their bullshit.

But who here is ready to throw down in the grocery line?

Well then look in the mirror the next time you're looking around for where the problem is.

^ THIS!

+ Everybody goes after those who can still produce $$$. They will find many reasons to take it from you and dump it in useless so called "projects" which were created for somebody else's pocket.

The people who still produce $$$ need to start telling people to go fruck themselves. In the end THEY hold all the power.

The root cause issue here is that they refuse to exercise that power.

I still can't wrap my brain around the idea that the left in this country is just okie dokie with letting illegal aliens who have committed crimes go unpunished. Then again the left is nuts so maybe I just answered my own question.

SWAMPSCOTT — About 40 people gathered Sunday afternoon on the green between Governor Charlie Baker’s home and the First Congregational Church to protest the recent passing of a policy that will allow state troopers to check with federal immigration authorities on the status of immigrants.

The policy change was announced by the Baker administration Thursday and is in line with the federal Priority Enforcement Program, the governor said.

On Sunday, while five state troopers stood by, the protesters stood holding signs that read “Justice for Immigrants,” “Your Policy is Immoral,” and “Don’t Deport My Friend’s Mom.”

Leaders of the Essex County Community Organization, which organized the event, spoke to the crowd about the injustice they see in the new policy. The group sang songs in Spanish, and chanted “Si se puede,” or “Yes we can!”

Group protests Baker’s immigration policy - The Boston Globe

View attachment 169046

Don't worry about the kids. When mom goes, she can take them too. It's all good.

I still can't wrap my brain around the idea that the left in this country is just okie dokie with letting illegal aliens who have committed crimes go unpunished. Then again the left is nuts so maybe I just answered my own question.

The End justifies the Means for the Left-wing Statists. Their Will to Power necessitates a State that is legitimized by the dependent masses who are rewarded for incompetence and loyalty to the State. Ilegals and their families owe more to a tolerant regime than any Natural-born Citizen.

The Coastal City-States operate under this Left-wing Statist Philosophy, which is fundamentally at odds with Liberal (classic) Democracy in a Republic. As even MSM is now acknowledging, the Constitutional Crisis may only be resolved by Civil War between the City States and the Republic.

Votes.
They would see the world burn to stay in power.
End of story.

Back
Top Bottom