• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Baker Raises Alarm About Healey's New Gun Ban

+1

I'm right with you man. My son started his senior year yesterday! Time to Rock n Roll....used to believe somehow things could change. That's a fxcking pipe dream.

Even if the case is won with Healey, they will ignore and repeat and come up with more BS all the way to the grave....gun owners will never get a fair shake in this fxckstick state.
This State is totally gone as far as guns/individual rights unless they conform to the liberal agenda. We are headed to a civil war because the left hates Trump and his supporters and is firmly convinced we "stole" the election. The country is being ripped apart and that's the lefts plan.

This State is totally gone as far as guns/individual rights unless they conform to the liberal agenda. We are headed to a civil war because the left hates Trump and his supporters and is firmly convinced we "stole" the election. The country is being ripped apart and that's the lefts plan.
Stop all this civil war BS, not happening.

+1

I'm right with you man. My son started his senior year yesterday! Time to Rock n Roll....used to believe somehow things could change. That's a fxcking pipe dream.

Even if the case is won with Healey, they will ignore and repeat and come up with more BS all the way to the grave....gun owners will never get a fair shake in this fxckstick state.

yup. It's sad but at least 2/3 of the voters here are hard core sheep. Not much you can do about that.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the ebt and .gov pension/benefit money runs out. The ebt crowd may be too busy pillaging and looting to realize the .gov employees are getting the lions share of whatever tax money is left.

yup. It's sad but at least 2/3 of the voters here are hard core sheep. Not much you can do about that.

Yeah..its true....way outnumbered, and getting worse by attacking the working man and enabling the illegal immigrant/FSA/Anti Trump/Antifa crowd. Even our "Republican" [rofl][rofl] Gov is full scale in support of these groups as well. Truly no hope.

People like me moving out won't help...but after 40 years of fighting bullshxt and constant attack and loss of 2A rights, inflicted upon me with my own tax dollars....piss on them.....I'm not getting any younger..it's time to cut and run.

We don't need people leaving. We need people Running...

Mark's son for Governor!

yes, that's a part of it. But if we are outnumbered in the voting booth how will it make a difference. We need a change in the thought process. that will not happen until the sheep remove the wool from their eyes about their fictional utopia.

Last edited:
really? Have you been paying attention lately? What happens when the left gets more violent when they realize Trump ain't going anywhere and has a good chance of winning re-election? If the Dems don't pick up seats in the 2018 election, or lose more, they will be in full revolt. They will gin up anger w/Black folks, the violent left, Antifa and college radicals. We are no longer the United Stated of America, we are the Divided States of America.

really? Have you been paying attention lately? What happens when the left gets more violent when they realize Trump ain't going anywhere and has a good chance of winning re-election? If the Dems don't pick up seats in the 2018 election, or lose more, they will be in full revolt. They will gin up anger w/Black folks, the violent left, Antifa and college radicals. We are no longer the United Stated of America, we are the Divided States of America.

I've always though a second civil war was a load of crap, but we are definitely becoming more and more divided. The left has gone nuts. Fortunately our side has most of the guns.

My oldest starts college tomorrow. My youngest started her Junior year in HS today. Lady Radtekk and I, half joking, have told her if she stays out late for graduation in 2 years she may miss the moving truck.

I've been here 9 years, can't wait to gtfo. We are already starting to plan and save. This state is lost.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[rofl]thats all I have left for the so called "civil war" hype

What we really need is a sort of "Masschurian" candidate...someone to run in MA as a complete moonbat, only to reveal themselves as pro 2A after election!

What we really need is a sort of "Masschurian" candidate...someone to run in MA as a complete moonbat, only to reveal themselves as pro 2A after election!

The cruel irony is we got the exact opposite with Charlie Baker. Our best hope is at the federal level (Congress and courts).

Fool me once Charlie.
Won't happen again.

Problem is, he's kind of got you over a barrel. Do you honestly think the Republican party will put another 'R' candidate up against him in a primary? I doubt it. So then we get the choice of vote for Charlie, vote for the person with the 'D', or don't vote at all and see the 'D' win anyway. There is no winning in that scenario.

Problem is, he's kind of got you over a barrel. Do you honestly think the Republican party will put another 'R' candidate up against him in a primary? I doubt it. So then we get the choice of vote for Charlie, vote for the person with the 'D', or don't vote at all and see the 'D' win anyway. There is no winning in that scenario.

I've been thinking about it ... I am gonna put a website to make sure that ****ing Faker is not re-elected and exact reasons why. I don't know any Republicans who are active in this state, but if someone is, spread the word. I will actively try to tank that ******* re-election. Every person in this state with any thread of conservatism should never vote for this and similar fraud. If R's keep foisting palatable alternatives like Faker, they can go **** themselves. I'm sure I'll get plenty of calls come this election and I will have plenty to say in response.

I met Brown (flush him down) and even volunteered for his campaign, so Faker is full me twice thing, there won't be third time.

I think that at some point we are going to see Trump effect, when people are fed up with establishment richard lickers on both sides.

So, Charlie, what did you ever hear back on these letters?

FYI, Charlie Baker is having some sort of event in Shrewsbury at SAC Park in the beginning of September.

Seriously?!?! He made his statement and can tell everyone he support 2A. He was hoping that would be the end of it, but you had to bring it up. [smile]

Mark's son for Governor! [/B

This state could have the most conservative best freedom thinking governor in the world and everything that he or she would try to do would be outdone by Deleo and our useless democrat filled house and senate.

Until the whole toilet is flushed your pissing into it and its just overflowing on to your shoes.

Mark's son for Governor! [/B

This state could have the most conservative best freedom thinking governor in the world and everything that he or she would try to do would be outdone by Deleo and our useless democrat filled house and senate.

Until the whole toilet is flushed your pissing into it and its just overflowing on to your shoes.

get him running, as 2016 has shown, strange things can happen against all odds. I'd rather throw away my vote on a real American than another POS rhino.

don't worry about qualifications, as recent history has shown the bar has never been lower, worst case he can get a Nobel peace prize.

I've been thinking about it ... I am gonna put a website to make sure that ****ing Faker is not re-elected and exact reasons why. I don't know any Republicans who are active in this state, but if someone is, spread the word. I will actively try to tank that ******* re-election. Every person in this state with any thread of conservatism should never vote for this and similar fraud. If R's keep foisting palatable alternatives like Faker, they can go **** themselves. I'm sure I'll get plenty of calls come this election and I will have plenty to say in response.

I met Brown (flush him down) and even volunteered for his campaign, so Faker is full me twice thing, there won't be third time.

I think that at some point we are going to see Trump effect, when people are fed up with establishment richard lickers on both sides.

Before I go all in on this, show me a viable alternative candidate. No matter what I'm not going to help put whatever D runs against him in office.

Before I go all in on this, show me a viable alternative candidate. No matter what I'm not going to help put whatever D runs against him in office.

Faker IS D and we put him there.

Real story. Around 2012, I had a friend who in all honesty asked me about him running for a president, because he like many others are fed up with this non-stop R&D bullshit. As years go by, percent of crap in each sandwich is getting close to equal. I pray for Trump-like candidate in Mass. I don't know if we are ready, but eventually we will.

The people I hate more than Ds are the rhinos, we still got AWBanned and to add insult to injury is during "R" governor which makes moonbat cause even stronger. What's worse? Mass is already close to Commiefornia on gun control. Now moonbats point out how even Rs are for "sensible" gun control. **** those R traitors, no conservatives there.

I say we let R party in this state to GFT until they can produce a candidate. Until then we'll have to live with a D either way.

Faker IS D and we put him there.

Real story. Around 2012, I had a friend who in all honesty asked me about him running for a president, because he like many others are fed up with this non-stop R&D bullshit. As years go by, percent of crap in each sandwich is getting close to equal. I pray for Trump-like candidate in Mass. I don't know if we are ready, but eventually we will.

The people I hate more than Ds are the rhinos, we still got AWBanned and to add insult to injury is during "R" governor which makes moonbat cause even stronger. What's worse? Mass is already close to Commiefornia on gun control. Now moonbats point out how even Rs are for "sensible" gun control. **** those R traitors, no conservatives there.

I say we let R party in this state to GFT until they can produce a candidate. Until then we'll have to live with a D either way.

But there are levels to how bad a candidate is. I can't see voting for someone I know will be worse just because the alternative isn't good. Yes, I would prefer a good candidate, but without that I'd have to go with the lesser evil.

A simple example would be a choice between Healey and Baker. And you have to pick one. Not voting, or voting for someone who has no chance is the same as voting for Healey. So would you really vote for Healey? Sometime the devil you know.....

That's why I keep saying, show me a viable alternative.

But there are levels to how bad a candidate is. I can't see voting for someone I know will be worse just because the alternative isn't good. Yes, I would prefer a good candidate, but without that I'd have to go with the lesser evil.

A simple example would be a choice between Healey and Baker. And you have to pick one. Not voting, or voting for someone who has no chance is the same as voting for Healey. So would you really vote for Healey? Sometime the devil you know.....

That's why I keep saying, show me a viable alternative.

The problem is no one has shown me how Charlie is actually the LESSER evil.
The cork soaker conspired with her behind the scenes to put the screws to us.
She played it beautifully.
She got what she wanted and then outed him.
She got her unconstitutional edict and damaged him for the run against her in one fell swoop.
Just the fact he was gullible enough to play right into her hands should be enough to kick his ass out.

She got her unconstitutional edict and damaged him for the run against her in one fell swoop.
Just the fact he was gullible enough to play right into her hands should be enough to kick his ass out.

Are you camping out at Holiday Inn???

That's exactly that, rhinos do way more damage. We got AWB ... how much worse would Marsha be? We haven't got much left.

What did electing Faker prevented? A complete confiscation?

We covered this, there is no evidence to support this.

Healey says, and apparently you believe her, that she spoke to him. But she does not say that she told him her plans, or even that she told him she was going to do something. Only that she said something about her concerns. On top of that he doesn't have any authority over the AG and could not have stopped her if he wanted to. He did what his authority allows, write a letter.

There seems to be this deluded belief that the Govenor has unlimited athority over the AG.... He doesn't.

Could he have been more vocal about his objections, over just sending the letter? Yes, but not if he wanted any chance at re-election.

You are correct about your other points, particularly about damaging Baker. You attitude is proof of that.

Of course Healey is also playing you. She has successfully removed your support from the only one who could challenge her in a race for Governor. So at least you have that in common with Baker.

Of course Healey is also playing you. She has successfully removed your support from the only one who could challenge her in a race for Governor. So at least you have that in common with Baker.

There are some things that only Baker can loose.

Whatever "republican" committee in this state exists, they better start looking hard for a viable candidate, a real candidate, because Faker ain't it. If Rs in this state can't produce a candidate, then we haven't got much choice. I'll back anyone but Healey or Faker.

It won't be a civil war like the last one, with people lined up shooting at each other. It'll be more like mass civil unrest, triggered by a 2nd Great Depression as $40 trillion in stimulus debt unwinds and the economy reverts to the size it should be without all the Fed tampering.

Back
Top Bottom