Baker/Polito Summer Picnic

M125X

NES Member
Just got this email... I'm sure a few NES'ers would love to go and voice their displeasure. Also, wasn't Polito supposedly a big supporter of the second amendment?

I hope you're having a great summer spent with family and friends. Team Baker-Polito remains hard at work fighting for an efficient, accountable state government that delivers a better product for taxpayers. And while we're still focused on doing the job you elected us to do, we want to make sure to have a little fun with our closest supporters! That's why I'm excited to invite you to the Baker-Polito Summer Picnic on August 27 in Shrewsbury!

Building on a great tradition started by my mentor Paul Cellucci, we're excited to host this family-friendly picnic for you, our most committed supporters. This free event will be a fun way to close out the summer with Gov. Baker and me, and we hope you'll be able to join us! See the details below:

What: Baker-Polito Summer Picnic
When: August 27, 2016 1:00PM-5:00PM
Where: SAC Park, 438 Lake St, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

RSVP: CharlieBakerMA.com/picnic

We'll provide more details in the coming weeks, but we hope you'll save the date to join us for this great event later this month!

Thanks,
Lt. Gov. Karyn Polito

Paid for by the Baker Committee
P.O. Box 5785, Boston, MA 02114 | [email protected]

o

Last edited:
Think we've found a secondary location for the ro..ro..rolling rally. [wink]

Charlie having to feed and be surrounded by miffed constituents. What could go wrong? [rofl]

Edit:
Rsvp'd Its far enough out to get a day off.

Last edited:
YES!!!!!

This is an opportunity for a rally to show the governor that he needs to override the AG decision. If we show up at this event in force like we did the state house what message would that send?????

Maybe??? GOAL??? What do you think?

This is a perfect venue as there will be major media coverage....

Okay, I changed my mind. The SAC Park outdoor facility can only hold 500 according to their website, so let's show up in the thousands for a rally (notice the misspelled words from its website).

[FONT=Sansation_Regular]Our steel canapy pavillion can house over 500 guest, with 3 serving areas for food and drink.[/FONT]

Attachments

• Pavillion.jpg
    Pavillion.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 547
Last edited:
I just RSVP'd and signed up to volunteer. I'll be sporting my Pullman Arms shirt with the AR on the back :)

if you all volunteer and then don't show up I fail how to see that will persuade the governor to see our point of view. I think showing up in numbers would be epic. But sabotaging the event... That's not winning any hearts and minds. As an end point for the GOAL rolling rally - I like that idea..

Last edited:
if you all volunteer and then don't show up I fail how to see that will persuade the governor to see our point of view. I think showing up in numbers would be epic. But sabotaging the event... That's not winning any hearts and minds. As an end point for the GOAL rolling rally - I like that idea..

Promising something and then taking it away. Just like they won our hearts and minds with the AW reinterpretation. Except they won't stand to lose freedom for 10 years and 2A for life. They'll just have to work a little.

Don't forget to hit Volunteer when doing your RSVP.[rofl] I did.

View attachment 173798

Lets think of some fun games. Pin the tail on the Donkey, Small bore pistol shoot, Cross Bow shoot?

Volunteer for "fun activites/games master" and set up some three-gun and bowling pin shoots. Sounds great!

RSVPed

Last edited:
Trashing an event like this with bogus RVSPs accomplishes nothing except demonstrate we are the type of people who should not be afforded any consideration. Guess they already have that last part taken care of.

In fact, it is as useless and counterproductive as painting little mustaches on photos of the AG.

Trashing an event like this with bogus RVSPs accomplishes nothing except demonstrate we are the type of people who should not be afforded any consideration. Guess they already have that last part taken care of.

In fact, it is as useless and counterproductive as painting little mustaches on photos of the AG.

Personally, I'm not trashing the event.
I'm legit bringing 12 people.

I'm sure we are all going to be on our best behavior.

Quit being a stick-in-the-mud.

What do you all say we get some shirts made with a protest message scrawled across them? I have one in mind already:) they could be in a classy, eye catching color like bright orange.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note I got a personal response from Polito today and so far as I can tell she is on the right side. She said she completely understands my concerns. +1 for the good guys (and gals)!

Would be awesome to RSVP and everyone protest from within the picnic. I mean we were all invited right.

Yes, we are all invited. We should make this a GOAL event. They have a wide-reaching emailing list.

Back
Top Bottom