• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Baker on WAAF about gun grabbing

Right wing groups suck at propaganda. Heil Healy with a picture of her with a Hitler mustache or something to that effect would have been more effective IMO.
Need a meme to respond to this, wonder where I would go for a good one...

guns21.jpg

The Heil Healey and Healey Hurts Families memes suck. Its more effective to point out how lawless her tactics are, that shes actually a criminal and the establishment aids and abets it. Going down to the lefts emotional infantilism is degrading and not going to change their minds anyway, it just makes you a child too.

The Heil Healey and Healey Hurts Families memes suck. Its more effective to point out how lawless her tactics are, that shes actually a criminal and the establishment aids and abets it. Going down to the lefts emotional infantilism is degrading and not going to change their minds anyway, it just makes you a child too.
You don't win with facts. You win by memeing funny or insulting things. Facts are for fudds to bore their wives with.

"Hillary for Prison 2016" was a good meme. "Crooked Hillary" was the best.

Just go with "Lawless Maura" it actually describes her, or "Marxist Maura"

I hate to break it to you but that doesn't work. The liberals have beaten us for the last fifty years being "infantile", like it or not it works.

I hate to break it to you but that doesn't work. The liberals have beaten us for the last fifty years being "infantile", like it or not it works.
The corporations (the capitalists) fund the communist agenda in all its fronts. Youre not putting two and two together if you think infantile people gain the upper hand only by virtue of throwing constant temper tantrums. The gov and corps feed them mental poison and then only take their side and advance that cause while simultaneously conducting shadow warfare on conservatives.

I think we have a fundamental disagreement in the nature of people. In all my arguments with leftists in front of groups, the leftists got the apolitical crowd on their side with typical liberal tactics of mockery and hyperbole, while my stating facts and arguing like a conservative got me nowhere. Release your inner 4chan and take the fight to them using their own tricks and maybe we can get the idiot fence sitters to see the folly that is communism.

Alinky's rules have been pretty successful I don't recall anything in there about muh facts.
Yea. This. Might need to play their game.
The only problem is the media tends to ignore their childish crap and highlight ours. So, we are held to a much much much higher standard.

62 yrs young. and for the first time in my life i will not cast a vote for governor in mass. no difference re:2A between charlie and (fill in the blank) democrat. scr*w u faker/baker

I called and emailed Cucklie Baker when this shit was going on and told him it cost him my vote. I meant it.

I can't bring myself to vote for a democrat but I'll write in Tom Brady or something.

FWIW I think this goes beyond "how he is on guns" so in this case not only has he shit on gun owners but he's
also shit on anyone that thinks that due process is a good idea, his response goes into another issue
entirely- WRT the intent of the state to confiscate property without even offering compensation. I mean shit, even most of the anti states understand this- you have two choices- if you ban something you either have to
grandfather people that own the "thing" or you have to compensate them for it.

He probably, legitimately, does not know how due process actually works. His previous experience involves business, budgeting and finance. He does not have a legal background and was never part of the legislature. Sadly, he probably doesn't see the need to learn about the things he doesn't know about.

I think we have a fundamental disagreement in the nature of people. In all my arguments with leftists in front of groups, the leftists got the apolitical crowd on their side with typical liberal tactics of mockery and hyperbole, while my stating facts and arguing like a conservative got me nowhere. Release your inner 4chan and take the fight to them using their own tricks and maybe we can get the idiot fence sitters to see the folly that is communism.
Pointing out peoples errors and putting them down for such isnt emotionalism, because the basis for the attack is enforcing the facts rather than what feels good. Conservatives have been misled into thinking they have to amass followers- so they can never make fun of an enemy, or listeners. That was the think-tanks corporate memos having programmed the conservatives to capitulate whenever a liberal sacred cow is brought up.
Marriage is a good example, specifically how it got stretched to buttsex marriage (and evetually every other possible permutation). Marriage is supposed to be handled by religion, but somehow ended up being under the states power. Even churches are under the state through their tax exempt status, which means they have to tailor their messages (dont speak ill of the state now...). Conservatives dont even blink an eye at these enforced lies.

Lol, the voters also aid and abet it too, and have for a long time. Like 60% of the voters in this state are moonbats and a bunch of "meh, whatever" independents
that usually vote for moonbats. Memes don't matter much, I'm convinced at this point that unless we can cultivate a ton of voters that suddenly care, nothing is going to change. This is a state where the legislators voted themselves a pay raise and basically nobody gives a shit. She's already been proven as a hypocrite and derelict in her position (filing a bunch of stupid lawsuits against trump, that serve no purpose whatsoever, etc) but yet, nobody cares...

Maura Healey Demands Republicans Return Donated Money To Sexual Perv Steve Wynn, Forgets That She Endorsed A Guy Who Beat The Shit Out Of His Girlfriend After The Arrest Report Was Released

At this point, lets say hypothetically Healy got accused of doing a cosby on a bunch of other women, basically nobody would care, it would get rugswept.

-Mike

I called and emailed Cucklie Baker when this shit was going on and told him it cost him my vote. I meant it.

I can't bring myself to vote for a democrat but I'll write in Tom Brady or something.

If a less shitty democrat won the nominaton (or ran as an independent) I would vote for whoever they are, but that's pretty much unlikely to happen, too. (happen about the same time pigs start taking off and landing at Logan on a regular basis).

-Mike

He probably, legitimately, does not know how due process actually works. His previous experience involves business, budgeting and finance. He does not have a legal background and was never part of the legislature. Sadly, he probably doesn't see the need to learn about the things he doesn't know about.

He doesn't have to learn anything, really. All he would have had to do is pick up the phone and talk to an attorney that wasnt larded up with
political bias. "Hey I just emailed you a copy of this bill they want me to sign, is this legal?"

FWIW though "being part of the legislature" in MA is not really street cred. I mean think about what you're saying- those are the shitbirds that wrote
this bill, they f***ed it up, and collectively nobody with any power thought to say "Hey, this bill is written poorly and could cause the commonwealth trouble"... lol.

-Mike

Thank goodness we have a Republican governor.
If we didn't, we could have an AG making up laws and a lawmakers violating our second and fifth amendment rights with no resistance at all.
Grateful to have Charlie every day.
He's helping screw the rights of citizens in this state in ways Devalue Patrick could never dream of.

Lol, the voters also aid and abet it too, and have for a long time. Like 60% of the voters in this state are moonbats and a bunch of "meh, whatever" independents
that usually vote for moonbats. Memes don't matter much, I'm convinced at this point that unless we can cultivate a ton of voters that suddenly care, nothing is going to change. This is a state where the legislators voted themselves a pay raise and basically nobody gives a shit. She's already been proven as a hypocrite and derelict in her position (filing a bunch of stupid lawsuits against trump, that serve no purpose whatsoever, etc) but yet, nobody cares...

Maura Healey Demands Republicans Return Donated Money To Sexual Perv Steve Wynn, Forgets That She Endorsed A Guy Who Beat The Shit Out Of His Girlfriend After The Arrest Report Was Released

At this point, lets say hypothetically Healy got accused of doing a cosby on a bunch of other women, basically nobody would care, it would get rugswept.

-Mike
The last time that I remember people getting wound up, was the seat-belt law. What was that, 30 years ago?

Back
Top Bottom