• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Baker Follows Feds on Firearm Retailers and Ranges

Because only about 40,000 of them will vote in their best interest. NES in that regard is likely the tip of the spear and yet people talk about showing up at the State House for a rally and then don't.

Remember, when all has been said and done, a lot more has been said than done.

QUOTE="mac1911, post: 6668241, member: 12137"]
I hope the 400,000 plus license holders here in MA wake up, I cant see how 400,000 voters cant make some headway?
[/QUOTE]

This email has been posted elsewhere online, apparently sent today:

Firearms Training Update 1 message Firearms Licensing (POL) [email protected] Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 11:31 AM

Good Morning,

I hope this email finds you and your family safe and healthy.

As you are aware on March 22, 2020, Governor Charlie Baker ordered that all businesses and organizations not providing “COVID-19 Essential Services” to close their physical workplaces and facilities to workers, customers and the public as of noon on March 24th until noon on April 7th. As of March 31st, this has been extended til May 4th.

It has come to our attention that BFS and LEOSA Instructors have been continuing their firearms training classes whether in person or through virtual training during this pandemic.

As of this writing, you are not approved to instruct any firearms training with respect to 515 CMR 3.00 & 6.00 whether in person or through virtual training.

Any changes and/or updates regarding training we will notify you via email.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I apologize if you have already received this message.

Sincerely,

Kristin M. Ryan
Firearms Licensing
Massachusetts State Police
470 Worcester Road
Framingham, MA 01702
508-820-2299
[email protected]
33 Comments

Are you an attorney? I am definitely not picking any fights. I cannot stand when NES beats itself up.

How about you answer your own question: what's your profession?

Frankly it doesn't matter a hill of beans. I cited the document I referenced and you can read it for yourself if you want to.

I hope the 400,000 plus license holders here in MA wake up, I cant see how 400,000 voters cant make some headway?
The problem is, as I see it, as there are too many gun owners who are part of the problem:

• Lack of courage
  • Ignorance
  • Connected to government
  • Suffer from Massachusetts groupthink
  • Fudd
I have been to many GOAL rallies and will keep attending. It is patriotism in action.

you did what?
You can't answer if the Mass constitution was ratified to enable the government to create and enforce the 1950 civil defense act and all of its infringement on society. You used the phrase legal parlance and sounded quite confident in your statement which is why I asked if you are an attorney.

If you cant or wont answer my original question if the Mass constitution specifically grants the state to do what they are doing, let's end the conversation. There are a lot smart people on this forum and I was hoping to learn something with this discussion.

You can't answer if the Mass constitution was ratified to enable the government to create and enforce the 1950 civil defense act and all of its infringement on society. You used the phrase legal parlance and sounded quite confident in your statement which is why I asked if you are an attorney.

If you cant or wont answer my original question if the Mass constitution specifically grants the state to do what they are doing, let's end the conversation. There are a lot smart people on this forum and I was hoping to learn something with this discussion.

I honestly have no idea what you just claimed and asked for clarification.

I will answer you question though: I have no f***ing idea what impacts the state constitution has on law enacted in 1950. You tell us?

Back
Top Bottom