• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Baker Follows Feds on Firearm Retailers and Ranges

Sorry, that does not fly if it gets to court or depositions and you testify under oath. What you say sounds simple, but testilying is a big deal when done by an ordinary citizen.

I have a M95 Steyr-Mannlicher. I need 8x50R ammunition. I do not have any of this ammunition. That is the truth. My LGS has some of this ammo. Does this "fly"?

IMG_20200401_171829274.jpg

Maybe I want to reload my own ammo for this rifle. Oh that's right, I can't, because my civil rights have been taken away

Last edited:
Caetano V. Massachusetts
"if the fundamental right of self-defense does not protect Caetano, then the safety of all Americans is left to the mercy of state authorities who may be more concerned about disarming people than about keeping them safe."

Where's the epic benchslap from G-d followed up by prosecutions under:
18 U.S. Code § 242.Deprivation of rights under color of law

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Well, our worthless, ball-less governor is a certified bald-faced liar... as if we didn't already know that. [thinking]
I could tell that in his (lack of) character when he first ran and I met him one-on-one at a political event a number of years ago. He had "slimy" written all over his face when I asked him to respond to GOAL's survey of candidate positions.

I'll be calling Faker's office tomorrow and asking why they lied to me today. Masslive also has the story where Faker is claiming he was shocked the Gun Parlor was open? MF'rs.

Much respect to those who are giving the state the middle finger and continue to stay open. Gives me goosebumps when I hear those standing up for the 2A community in this commie state. Please make sure we are not posting in the public eye if you are aware of such stores. Now that this has been pushed until May, the more unrest will continue to build and the more I think we will have to adhere to Thomas Jeffersons words "Every generation needs a new revolution..."

just watched a local commercial for a garage door repair company, they stated they have been deemed an "essential" business and are open for business. WTF? Faker has gone to new lows to f*** us. Garage doors are essential but guns not so much.

We need to get some people that have their LTC and no gun. I would say my wife or daughter but I think my guns would nullify it? Comm2A would that work?

I have a M95 Steyr-Mannlicher. I need 8x50R ammunition. I do not have any of this ammunition. That is the truth. My LGS has some of this ammo. Does this "fly"?

View attachment 343977

Maybe I want to reload my own ammo for this rifle. Oh that's right, I can't, because my civil rights have been taken away
If you want to sell it, let me know...

I was going shooting this morning, but decided to put it off til After Noon.

Civil Disobedience is Real.
Done. Shot the G23 along side a young NEMLEC officer. From Methuen I think.

NO LAWS BROKEN

Lol. My motto has always been "Death before Dragged off"...

Her authority is immaterial.
She clearly has the influence to get Faker and his office and departments to do what she wants. Why she has such influence is another, more interesting and much more in depth analysis.
I'll answer my own question. One word, re-election. All DiLeo, Spilka, Bickford, or Healey has to do is call Faker and say no gun shops or ranges, or we'll run so-n-so (Healey?) against you and tar you as an NRA and Trump lackey with this. I suspect there's little push-back, given his apparent personal apathy towards guns (at best), and the state committee's singular obsession with keeping an titular R(INO) in the corner office above all else.

Here's what I wrote on Healey's official facebook page:

That's like, your personal OPINION. Stick to enforcing the laws as written, and leave your personal opinions at home where they belong. So glad we moved out of MA to avoid tyrants like you.

Licensed gun owners in the Commonwealth are among the most law-abiding constituents of all. Even more so than law enforcement officers. The AG's office cannot predict what threats good people will face. She cannot guarantee police will be available or able to defend good people from what bad people might do when they get desperate. Good people have a Constitutionally guaranteed civil right to defend themselves with the best tool available. The ability to acquire those tools is therefore guaranteed, and thereby "essential." So long as social distancing guidelines are adhered to, allowing FFLs to operate threatens nobody.

The same can be said about ranges. The ability to safely and effectively USE the Constitutionally guaranteed civil right to keep and bear arms, requires diligent practice. That's what that whole "Well regulated Militia" is all about. "Well regulated" at the time it was written, meant well trained and proficient. As a well-regulated clock kept good time, a well-regulated militia was "ready in a minute" when called upon.

Last edited:
Serious question, were gun ranges told to shutdown, I was under the impression most just closed for protection, an outdoor range at a club is not a business, it is just a spot outside to shoot targets, what can they close?

Serious question, were gun ranges told to shutdown, I was under the impression most just closed for protection, an outdoor range at a club is not a business, it is just a spot outside to shoot targets, what can they close?
Bingo. The clubs are private clubs and not businesses. They aren't even covered by this order.

Back
Top Bottom