• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Baker Follows Feds on Firearm Retailers and Ranges

Just thinking of different scenarios here, and because it seems so convoluted right now (not sticking up for crying Charlie Baker by any means) but since the original order was put out, and then an hour later was edited and re-released, isn’t there a possibility that some low level shit bird minion got hold of it and took their own actions in editing, out of hatred for all of us, and it was released without the higher ups seeing it, who’re now trying to cover and hide the action to protect the administrators for embarrassment.

I’m not a tinfoiler by any means, but this could easily happen in the chaos of recent activities.

Just thinking of different scenarios here, and because it seems so convoluted right now (not sticking up for crying Charlie Baker by any means) but since the original order was put out, and then an hour later was edited and re-released, isn’t there a possibility that some low level shit bird minion got hold of it and took their own actions in editing, out of hatred for all of us, and it was released without the higher ups seeing it, who’re now trying to cover and hide the action to protect the administrators for embarrassment.

I’m not a tinfoiler by any means, but this could easily happen in the chaos of recent activities.
I think with a little legal pressure this is exactly what will have happened.

Was NETP open for business or open for deliveries? I drive past there several times a week, he has had a sign on his door saying Open for Delivery for a few days now.

Dunno, I saw the Open sign lit in the window and a couple cars parked outside. Unless they were going to the chimney sweep, lol.

Member of Cape Ann going to give them a call tonight as they have an outdoor range so I would think that since it's a wide open area should be safe from contagion but listening to various stories of local municipalities not happy with people not keeping a fathom's distance from each other.

I’d love for her to elaborate how FFLs remaining open in any way shape or form is harmful to police officers and first responders.

And the irony of her thinking it’s harmful for domestic violence victims not being able to arm and protect themselves.

The Army Corps of Engineers denied the Cape resident's petition demanding the bridge be shut down to all but full time Cape residents.
They wouldn't last very long without food.
We could have counter prevented them from going to Boston based hospitals or leaving their little sliver of drunken and drug laced paradise as well. It is a two way bridge ya know. LOL.

She's nuts.
Not nuts, very smart person with a different value system. We value independence, self reliance, accountability and feel the role of government is that of public service and common defense (against all enemies, foreign, domestic and viral). She views the relation of the individual to government quite differently and the fact tht she considers a MA licensed gun owner a "threat" pretty much says it all.

Nobody cares if Ted the Rat is open or not in his new closet-like shop... but if I were him, I'd watch out. At his age, he is a prime candidate for sucumbing to the Kung Flu. [thinking]
We can hope he gets it and becomes a statistic!
Bingo. The clubs are closing because they are misreading this order. I am not saying have massive shoots, but a club with 10 lanes can have 4-5 shooters at a time.
More likely they don't have the supplies and staff to sanitize continually and don't want that liability.

View: https://twitter.com/2Aupdates/status/1245410635296505857

Can Charlie just resign and name Maura has Empress already? It's clear the Governor has abdicated his office already.

They wouldn't last very long without food.
We could have counter prevented them from going to Boston based hospitals or leaving their little sliver of drunken and drug laced paradise as well. It is a two way bridge ya know. LOL.
Easiest way to deal with a "Soverign Citizen" is to set up a border control checkpoint outside their house and make them wait in line for a few years for a visa to visit the US.

Back
Top Bottom