• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Baker backs MA gun laws as national model

Ok, so playing devil’s advocate here... (because I’m a glass is half full kinda guy...)

MA gun laws become the model for the rest of the country, so no apparent change for those stuck behind the iron curtain?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not wishing this upon everyone else, but... misery loves company?

I’m surprised they didn’t turn the comments off

Yes it is surprising. The norm now is to publish opinion pieces masquerading as news reports and allow no means for public response.
In fact I heard of Google pressuring some websites to remove their comment sections or face losing Google ad revenue, because the comments didn't fit the woke narrative.

🐯

Charlie Baker (R) with the (R) meaning rim job...something he gives a steady dose to Maura so she will not run against him. And may, someday, get his balls back from Maura's purse. He wants Heels-Up Harris to carry them for a while.

You guys should check into the comments section of that article. Last guy I responded to was like he was literally copy and pasting talking points from the Giffords gun grabber website. Right down to "Assault weapons are easily modified to full auto."

🐯

Once you realize that Baker is out to get reelected at all costs, almost everything he does makes more sense.

Expect him to say whatever the hell he needs to say in the upcoming months to make the moonbats happy. Why? Because he knows he epically messed up the vaxx rollout, and now he's got to rebuild his political capital.
That's every politician

I'd love to be rid of Baker and Healey but they'd probably go national which would be worse.
NH keeps doing that with their Senate and Congressional delegations. "Oh this politician sucks... let's get them out of local office by sending them to D.C".

Apparently the only thing she good at taking your rights and basketball...

The good news is we can all grope woman on airplane flights after all Charlie's kid did it and Healy didn't do anything. Not sure if its all flights or just Jet Blue.

He is just her puppet now she controls the strings. If he gets out of line she will bring the case to court.

Two faced RINO to the extreme. Wish that by next election we can have a real Republican party candidate that could beat him in the polls instead of a Democrat hiding in a Republican body.
I don't know if there is such a thing in this state as a real republican.
Every and I mean every so called republican in this state with the exception of Tran I believe voted for the red flag laws.
Next time they come derping around looking for support toss that shit right in their face.
NO you are NOT pro 2A so get the fluck out of here with that lie.

Last edited:
Every and I mean every so called republican in this state with the exception or Tran I believe voted for the red flag laws.

Dean Tran rubbed the MA GOP the wrong way, it is rumored it was they who sabotaged his committee seat with allegations supported by "secret" unpublished evidence.

And the Dems targeted him for winning "their" senate seat. I am deeply suspicious of his loss last November to a guy I never saw a campaign sign for amongst the 100's of Tran signs.

If Dean Tran ran for MA governor I would support him with my time and my cash.

🐯

Dean Tran rubbed the MA GOP the wrong way, it is rumored it was they who sabotaged his committee seat with allegations supported by "secret" unpublished evidence.

And the Dems targeted him for winning "their" senate seat. I am deeply suspicious of his loss last November to a guy I never saw a campaign sign for amongst the 100's of Tran signs.

If Dean Tran ran for MA governor I would support him with my time and my cash.

🐯
I wouldn't put it past the patsy fake opposition party MA GOPe to have used Dominion to shank Dean. Shiva seems to be on to something. Controlled opposition party rather than an actual opposition party. Might be why O'Connell was so quick to leave the house to run for mayor.

Back
Top Bottom