• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Baker backs MA gun laws as national model

It's obvious! She asked for it. skimpy clothes to entiss one of the elite's sons. I only pray he'll survive it with his dignity in tact........That poor child.

Once you realize that Baker is out to get reelected at all costs, almost everything he does makes more sense.

Expect him to say whatever the hell he needs to say in the upcoming months to make the moonbats happy. Why? Because he knows he epically messed up the vaxx rollout, and now he's got to rebuild his political capital.

Well Baker loves sexual assault criminals take his son for example never arrested, never charged, nothing but guns they are a problem. Things like this should be brought out into the public view when Charlie starts to ramble on about any laws or offenses in general.

Pathetic that this is the state of the state. Mitt Romney just kept the 94 Crime Bill in place, nothing was authored by him. Most of the other laws are just obstacles for law abiding citizens....In Springfield and the other big cities, crimials carry on as usual. Gangs just get ARs and AKs without worrying about "Pre-Healy" status ;)

Two faced RINO to the extreme. Wish that by next election we can have a real Republican party candidate that could beat him in the polls instead of a Democrat hiding in a Republican body.

These politicians must be as dumb as my lawyers.

Playing devils advocate here. Maybe Massachusetts is the model for the country. If you have enough money you get to keep your rights?

I’m glad I dialed it back. Otherwise I’d be form 1 Claymore’s and hand grenades..Which believe it or not it’s completely legal in Massachusetts.

I think we need a Poll tax, a literacy test, and national ID to vote. I must be crazy right?

If you fill the paperwork out wrong enough times all you have to do is simply pick up the phone and call the ATF and They will tell you what you did wrong. Im the master of filing forms in triplicate wrong. You file it nine times in triplicate that’s a lot of f***ing paper that no one wants to deal with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom