• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bag of stolen guns found in NH dumpster

Hey bobkatt i just resigned my lease and scared as shit i need to do my oil change still and don't want to go outside plus i still need a jug to put my waste oil in.

I don't know where you are located in NH, but there are some nice gun shops in NH. You need to go there now, if you don't already own a firearm. And get your carry permit like others have suggested.

no way i didn't put them in the dumpster i'm really freaked out because whoever those guns belonged too are pissed and if i left them there and found out someone got hurt how would i live with myself.

no way i didn't put them in the dumpster i'm really freaked out because whoever those guns belonged too are pissed and if i left them there and found out someone got hurt how would i live with myself.

If you are who you say you are, you did the right thing. We need more people like you, believe me. You just have to take the necessary precations now to make sure you get through this. If you use your head you will be fine. But you need to accept that things are going to change for a while, and you need to do what you need to do to keep safe.

Are you referring to turning them in? Or are you referring putting them in the dumpster to sell?

Either way, really. If it was a dumpster full of M2's and linked ammo for them, I would probably have found a forklift and a bunch of old cars in a field before I told the authorities.

"I found these......and I figured I'd expend the ammo in a safe manner to render them useless......"

Either way, really. If it was a dumpster full of M2's and linked ammo for them, I would probably have found a forklift and a bunch of old cars in a field before I told the authorities.

"I found these......and I figured I'd expend the ammo in a safe manner to render them useless......"

Give the guy a break, he did the right thing. He should have tried to do it randomly and without putting prints all over it. But that is the past. They weren't in the dumpster for a good reason, I'll tell you that. And we're better off now that they're not in there anymore.

I have always been interested in getting my license to carry but just don't have the funds at the moment i never thought i would be in a situation quite like this.
now that i feel my life is in danger i need to obtain one.[shocked]

Give the guy a break, he did the right thing. He should have tried to do it randomly and without putting prints all over it. But that is the past. They weren't in the dumpster for a good reason, I'll tell you that. And we're better off now that they're not in there anymore.

You missed the point. He did the right thing and is to be commended for it. I was making a joke about finding guns.

man........ I would have had a hard time not at least keeping the ammo. Just run to the range real quick and just blast it all off.

[rofl]

sorry..... just kidding. [smile]

Wouldn't it have been a better idea to call the cops instead of potentially contaminating and tampering with the evidence in the meantime? Of course in the interim you'd have to make sure kids don't get into the firearms but legally this avenue seems a lot less risky. I guess he's lucky he lives in a free state.

Do you guys understand a drop point. Party A buys from party B. The guns are at point C.
Geez as kids in NY we never went dumpster diving. We had the guys w/ shiney suits and heavy left sides at most places that had dumpsters. msh, good job!!!

Wouldn't it have been a better idea to call the cops instead of potentially contaminating and tampering with the evidence in the meantime? Of course in the interim you'd have to make sure kids don't get into the firearms but legally this avenue seems a lot less risky. I guess he's lucky he lives in a free state.

It was a Dumpster!!!

guys my main concern was safety yeah i should of not touched them but my first instinct was to make sure they where not loaded, boy my adrenaline kicked in definitely did not expect to find that bag and wish i never did. i called my cousin that has been and still is a u.s. customs agent and he told me that to watch my back closely, he is going to talk to some of his buds in the atf to get me some info about my safety,and any other info i need to know.i also told the police i handled the weapons for safety reasons to make sure they were not loaded,the officers just about shit when they opened the bag,kinda like i did when i found them.

as an ex marine i felt it was my duty to turn those hand guns into the police my adrenaline kicked in when i opened the bag my first response was to make sure they where not loaded thank god it was me that found them instead of some little kid or some idiot.

Believe me I am not trying to be a jerk here but a 2 things kinda kick up a red flag here.

1. It seems this guy joined just to contribute o this thread(troll account ?)
2. Anybody ever heard a marine call him self anything but a marine. Last time I saw a guy call a marine an ex-marine he almost got his ass kicked(ya know once a marine....)

That said if this is for real then watch you back and you came to the right place for friends.

Last edited:
yes i believe that once a marine always a marine and i'm definitely a marine i have been out 10 years now i'm a disabled gulf war veteran.sick of working dead end jobs and the va is paying for me to go to school for internet security hope to land a job in homeland security or the fbi.

Is it me or is the math wrong?

It's you. 1977 = ~31-32. 4 year hitch @ 17 fits under right. Gulf is an open question though.

ETA gulf 1 fits if you take liberties with the word war. If he ended up in the gulf after the 1st's combat was over but he was still in an active war zone.

Last edited:
I got out in oct of 1999 never saw combat which that was something i was looking forward to. any way i hurt my back pretty bad while doing some maintenance to a ch-46 in new river n.c. so my tour was cut short due to that.
spent all my time state side a was released from active duty because of my injury.they consider me a gulf war veteran because of the time frame i served.

Msh1977, keep in mind no one is questioning *your* honesty, they are questioning the honesty of a guy on the intertubes who could easily be lying. If you are who say you are, no worries, it is good for us to be skeptical. You could be anyone.

Believe me I am not trying to be a jerk here but a 2 things kinda kick up a red flag here.

1. It seems this guy joined just to contribute o this thread(troll account ?)
2. Anybody ever heard a marine call him self anything but a marine. Last time I saw a guy call a marine an ex-marine he almost got his ass kicked(ya know once a marine....)

That said if this is for real then watch you back and you came to the right place for friends.

FWIW, his description of what was in the bag matches the pictures the news showed last night.

Anyway, MSH1911, good luck. I'd ask both the police and your custom's agent cousin about what you can do with regards to your safety.

I just want everyone to know that i appreciate the advice and concerns,There is a reward for any info leading to an arrest in this case so i hope what i gave to the pd turns up something, i really could use the money and will probably use it to obtain my hand gun permit, and or get out of dodge and put this matter behind me. so thanks again all of you

I just want everyone to know that i appreciate the advice and concerns,There is a reward for any info leading to an arrest in this case so i hope what i gave to the pd turns up something, i really could use the money and will probably use it to obtain my hand gun permit, and or get out of dodge and put this matter behind me. so thanks again all of you

Just sent you a PM about the permit thing, if you have any questions about it DO NOT hesitate to ask!

Back
Top Bottom