• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bag of stolen guns found in NH dumpster

Bag Of Stolen Guns Found In Salem, NH Dumpster
SALEM, NH (WBZ) ―

A bag full of stolen guns and ammunition was found in a dumpster near a Salem apartment complex Tuesday afternoon.

A man brought the bag to the Salem Police Department after finding it in a dumpster at 99 Cluff Crossing Rd.

Inside the bag, police found seven handguns and assorted ammunition.

After a brief investigation, it was learned the guns were from a burglary earlier this month at the Barons Trading Post in Hartford, Vermont.

The case remains under investigation. Anyone with information about the guns is asked to call the Southern New Hampshire Crimeline at 1.800.498.4040.

http://wbztv.com/local/newhampshire/stolen.guns.found.2.1038906.html

Did he get a reward???

[laugh] In MA he would have been arrested for illegal possession and he would have been a suspect in the theft. In NH he just gets to move along.

But actually, he my have been involved but had trouble selling them or someone in that complex knows the thief and threw them out to get at the thief.

[laugh] In MA he would have been arrested for illegal possession and he would have been a suspect in the theft. In NH he just gets to move along.

But actually, he my have been involved but had trouble selling them or someone in that complex knows the thief and threw them out to get at the thief.

In England he would have been sent to jail for a few years (Like the guy that turned in a drug dealer who forced him to gun)

Wouldn't it qualify for open carry? [smile]

hey just to let you all know is that i found those guns in the dumpster while looking for a jug to put my waste oil in and no i didn't get a reward it would have been nice though.

stolen guns

am I to understand your all thiefs? you would convert stolen property to your own use.thats what your posts say,so as a federal agent reading your posts,
I put that in my report.[rolleyes] [laugh2]

as an ex marine i felt it was my duty to turn those hand guns into the police my adrenaline kicked in when i opened the bag my first response was to make sure they where not loaded thank god it was me that found them instead of some little kid or some idiot.

as an ex marine i felt it was my duty to turn those hand guns into the police my adrenaline kicked in when i opened the bag my first response was to make sure they where not loaded thank god it was me that found them instead of some little kid or some idiot.

If you are who you say you are ... what was in the bag? [laugh]

there was a 22. revolver a 38 revolver 3 9mm 1 was a p99 and other 2 glocks
i beleive an auto pistol and a two tone 9mm with 300 rounds of ammo.
beleive me i am kinda afraid for my well being cause the police said that those guns were placed there allegedly to be picked up later.

beleive me i am kinda afraid for my well being cause the police said that those guns were placed there allegedly to be picked up later.

I'd probably get your full address off your posting then. [wink]

I wondered about that myself but what idiot would use a dumpster as a drop point? And what about payment? Thieves don't exactly trust each other so I doubt it was left there for someone else to get it, just for the thief to come back for it. Which leads to the next issue, why the f didn't the cops put the bag back in there and sit on it to see who came?

BTW: I said it above. The thief lives in your complex. You live in NH. If you don't already, go down and get yourself a handgun and get a carry permit. At least the gun you can get quick. The carry permit will be a little more difficult but the local PD can likely expedite it for you.

It looks like a commercial address, fwiw.

msh1977, if you're on the level, you might want to consider some steps to maintain your privacy...

You don't happen to know a guy named Ben, do you? Never mind, I think thats another town anyway.

yeah no addy now and no i'm not related to ben i just want this shit to go away excuse my language i'm a full time college student and about to get married if there isn't enough stress already.

some times doing the right thing has consequences i hope for my families sake we don't find out because if someone came to pick those guns up they are pissed off and want revenge. i hope they catch the bastards!

I wondered about that myself but what idiot would use a dumpster as a drop point?

That is far more common than you think. Drugs, guns, stuff like that. You see it on the news now and then.

The guy did the good and right thing. Hopefully this doesn't come back to hurt him. He needs to get the eff out of Dodge, if you ask me.

Hey bobkatt i just resigned my lease and scared as shit i need to do my oil change still and don't want to go outside plus i still need a jug to put my waste oil in.

Back
Top Bottom