• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bag of Ammo Found in Dorchester Trash Can

I know this a nearly year-old thread, but you need to take tomorrow off and get to a gun shop. Everyone must own a .357 revolver--it's a new law.
My BIL inherited a Colt Python from his dad. He then left it in the basement for a year. When I offered him $1,000 for it (10 years ago) it finally dawned on him he should probably take care of it.

Since this thread has been resurrected... this is why i was so tempted to turn in ammo at the last gun buy back.

Dumping them in the trash, burying them in the woods, or slowly speading them over my least favorite range.. all lead to potential trouble.

Pulling them down and crushing them is alot of work and some dingbat would still pull them out of the trash and bring them to the police.

Burning them in a drum seems to be the only practical way of disposal other than the buy backs..
My local scrapyard wont accept them.
If you have a caliber that you don't shoot and you're too shy to give it away at a shoot (and judging by the strip tease you gave at the campfire a couple weeks ago you don't strike me as shy) just pop the bullets off and pour the excellent fertilizer on the lawn.

Back
Top Bottom