• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bad NYC cop bullets?

Seriously, almost 10 posts in and nobody has thought to bring up the real issue at hand? You people are so insensitive.

Is the lingerie designer who got grazed ok? And do we have any pics?

Did they actually recover bullets from the jacket, or is this a lame excuse for missing because the average cop can't shoot worth a damn?

When we fire our weapons we want to make damn sure that our bullets hit our target – neutralizing our target

perhaps some more time with their firearms would improve their hit rate?

They probably just missed because their front and rear sights were mounted backwards.

Seems like they have some work to do....

“The bullets we have may be defective and that’s very disturbing,” one source said. “When we fire our weapons we want to make damn sure that our bullets hit our target – neutralizing our target.”

"Another shot grazed the wrist of bystander Lauran Code, a 46-year-old lingerie designer from California."

They are pretty lucky, had they been using Fotay, the rounds would have bounced off and killed 8 innocent people and 3 dogs.

NYPD hasn't learned yet if you snap your wrist forward in a throwing motion while shooting the rounds go a little faster....then they would have penetrated the jacket. That's also how you curve a bullet.

I heard bad guys switched from Triple Fat Goose to Carhart for better bullet stopping ability. Plus it gives the look of a person who might have a job as a bonus.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Clearly it was bad ammo... Yea, that's it, blame it on the "defective" ammo. NYPD brass are a bunch of political knuckleheads.

Clearly it was bad ammo... Yea, that's it, blame it on the "defective" ammo. NYPD brass are a bunch of political knuckleheads.

Well, I have to admit, if the story is correct and several rounds hit him directly and were stopped by a coat, they were defective. Now was it manufacturing or procurement who effed up may be open to debate.

Well, I have to admit, if the story is correct and several rounds hit him directly and were stopped by a coat, they were defective. Now was it manufacturing or procurement who effed up may be open to debate.
And when was the last time they changed out the ammo?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

"Another shot grazed the wrist of bystander Lauran Code, a 46-year-old lingerie designer from California."

Somewhere in this story is some epic karma payback - an underwear designer from "only cops should have guns" California flies across the country to become collateral damage when shot by a cop in "only cops carry guns" NYC - priceless.

Back
Top Bottom