• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bad day at the range

Boghog1

NES Member
Just picked up a Savage MarkII FV-SR figured I needed to get it zeroed so took it, my AR with a New Bushnell PCL throwdown 1-4 that needed to be zeroed as well and the bride to the range. Well after 150 rounds the Savage was driving tacks. the bride took a try and needless to say I didn't get another chance behind the trigger of the Savage. Oh well, onto the AR, couldn't even get it onto paper I guess I need a bore sight first. On the plus side a guy saw the savage had a threaded barrel and offered up his suppressor. I think my bride might let me go for it.

Nice...

That's so terrible you probably went home and downed a 6 pack and cried in it while drinking..... [rofl]

That doesnt sound that bad! I took my new MVP .308 to the range 6 weeks ago, first shots on the paper, zeroed in more, couldnt find said shots, took a couple more and realized something was wrong. Jiggled the scope and it was loose, maybe I didnt tighten it all the way..? Took a couple more good shots and then they were all over again. Scope wasnt loose.. looked some more and the rail that came on it from Mossberg had come loose too, (4)3mm hex heads, and I didnt have a wrench for them. What a wasted trip, 50 mins to the range for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom