• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bad day at the range~~~ Good day at the range~

AFTER ENSURING THAT THE GUN IS UNLOADED, check to make sure that it is unloaded, and then when you are SURE the gun is unloaded, use that laser for dry-fire practice to watch what you're doing with the trigger pull.

The dry-fire will help you do several things: it'll smooth out some of the action parts; you'll get much more used to the feel of the trigger; and you'll be able to SEE what is happening as you squeeze the trigger through the shot.

I have done that when my wife was out. We have a picture of Pope John Paul 2 on our bedrrom wall!

Beat me to it. At least he got to the range. You don't wanna know how long it's been for me!

Besides, problems create a purpose and goal. What if every shot you made went through the x-ring? Done. Over. Nothing left to do and no reason to go to the range. Time for a new hobby.

Rember, if it ain't broke, you can't fix it. And where's the fun in that?

My office is a cockpit~

I would like to have the problem of having every shot go through the X-ring. Where do I sign up for that? [rofl]

-Mike

You mean like this? I got lucky....

IMG00021-20110214-1453.jpg

Ya I'm an idiot...I am embarrassed to admit that I didn't even think of trying it with the sights. I will try it Thursday. I had the stand at about 15' and was low then, so I moved it back farther. I will say that twice the slide stop caught the slide preventing it from chambering a round.

Even with the laser off your grouping should still have been good.

Back
Top Bottom