• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bad batch of cookies goes wrong in school

What I really want to know is:.
How the hell do you afford an AK-47 on a lunch-ladies salary?

During the investigation, the cafeteria worker told police she knew Ferris is a hunter and owned firearms. She said on Jan. 21, Ferris told her she shot a coyote in her yard.

Investigators learned Ferris has an active Massachusetts license to carry out of Wrentham and owns a 9mm handgun. They say while she is listed as living in Wrentham with the Registry of Motor Vehicles, she currently resides in Cumberland, R.I. and is no longer a Mass. resident.

awesome [hmmm]

Investigators learned Ferris has an active Massachusetts license to carry out of Wrentham and owns a 9mm handgun. They say while she is listed as living in Wrentham with the Registry of Motor Vehicles, she currently resides in Cumberland, R.I. and is no longer a Mass. resident.

I would say that this is going to be an additional problem for "Wendy" that won't end well.

This is why there should be a question on the NICS check form, asking "Do you plan on using this gun to shoot up your workplace?".

*workplace or educational institution. Remember, the children!

Followed by this new question: Do you work for the Post Office or the LAPD?

Don't mess with her efffing cookies damnit . I can totally understand where she is coming from i like my cookies soft baked not hard and crunchy.

After reading the article I wonder if she would actually have to surrender her firearms per the judges order since she lives in rhode island .....

More concerning over the whole story is the fact that the judge not only ordered her to turn over all weapons but also that her husband had to turn over weapons registered in HIS name according to 7news report. Only in mass could one persons accused crime cause another person to lose their legal weapons.

Back
Top Bottom